• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

Simo

I'd love a code for US PS4 as this seems to be region locked when anyone has a spare. Uplay is DGSimo.

Cheers!

Lom1lo

This is a mess. A few minutes ago I was on the us beta site. It said Im in. Now it takes me to the german beta site and it says I have no access.

Sorry to break hearts but the English page being used will ttell everyone they have access.

Use this: http://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildlands/fr-FR/beta/login.aspx

For an accurate account. Should say beta fermee if you are in, mine does not.

says beta fermee as well, and I (assume, since I don't read/speak French) that I'm getting the same error when I try to invite friends on my Uplay list:

VOUS NE POUVEZ POUR L'INSTANT ACCÉDER À CETTE PAGE

Jon Arbuckle

Neo Member
I would very much appreciate a PS4 code, if anyone can spare an invite. Uplay username is Commodore11, PSN username is CommodoreHeller1.

I just got my email from the team, guess they're sending codes out?

edit - doesn't even contain a code, it's now just in my uplay library!

wowzors

Uplay is wowzors1989 I can play on PC or PS4 if anyone needs an extra for their squad or is just feeling generous.

According to the site, I don't have access to that page, so I'm assuming that means I didn't get a code.

If anyone has a PS4 code to spare, I'd be grateful. Obviously, if I end up getting an e-mail at some point in the future, I'll share the love here.

still not seeing the Beta in my Uplay account on PC...contacted support and they said the preload had been delayed

weird considering others are preloading now...so no idea what's going on

tioslash

still not seeing the Beta in my Uplay account on PC...contacted support and they said the preload had been delayed

weird considering others are preloading now...so no idea what's going on

Not seeing it here too. Already restarted my uPlay a few times.

beginning to think redeeming those codes on that UK site is messing me up since I'm in the US

the Ubi account page says I dontt have access to any Betas at all

Simo

beginning to think redeeming those codes on that UK site is messing me up since I'm in the US

the Ubi account page says I dontt have access to any Betas at all

The beta faq mentions access being restricted to regions though, so yeah that could be an issue.

Top Bottom