• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

Orca

Checked the French site and it doesn't appear I'm in. Anyone have Xbox One to share? Uplay is BigOilersFan.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Old school Recon player here. Will put a lot of time in the beta if I get in.

Uplay: Recklessmind

PS4 US East.

Thanks in advance.

Ozorov

Ghost Recon ‏@GhostRecon 15m15 minutes ago

The Ghost Recon Wildlands Closed Beta is now available for preload on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Uplay!

ironcreed

Banned
Got the game pre-ordered, but no invite yet. I am busy getting ready to move, but would not mind getting a little time in with it.

Would be greatly appreciated if someone could provide me a PS4 key. If I end up with a code, I'll gladly pay-it-back here, just really wanting to give this game a shot.

I offer this quality Saoirse Ronan reaction gif as tribute in hopes of a PC beta code. My uPlay name is SleepingLesson if that matters.

0aqFOoK.gif

I can also provide a Chloe gif to whomever is kind enough to provide me with a code!

Oni3298

I rarely beg in these threads but I'm genuinely excited for this game, anyone willing to share a US PS4 code?

UPlay Name is Oni3298, same as my PSN!

Where the PC players at? I'm looking for a code. I'll pay it forward if I do get one via e-mail. Singed up for the beta the minute it was announced and already have the game bought on Steam, which one would figure would at least give you access.

Krumpadazzler on Uplay.

Top Bottom