• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

schlynch

Cookies probably? The site probably knows your IP address hints showing you that info while logged out.

I'm at work, no cookies or anything are active here. And I don't think I visited the site with this pc at all until I tried the link.

But it seems they fixed it.

As I said, I got the message before I logged in and after I logged in. Now it shows a complete different page after logging in, saying that I dont have access to the page. When logged out it prompts me to log in.

edit: Now after posting this the page tells me that I was selected again, logged in. Seems there is something wrong with the page.

Or I got selected in this second

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
I loaded the page and it just says "I'm sorry, but the princess is in another castle". :(

I'm at work, no cookies or anything are active here. And I don't think I visited the site with this pc at all until I tried the link.

But it seems they fixed it.

As I said, I got the message before I logged in and after I logged in. Now it shows a complete different page after logging in, saying that I dont have access to the page. When logged out it prompts me to log in.
Yea I think the site is getting hammered now because it takes awhile to load and when I try to view the forums I get access not allowed message.

Killzig

Says I'm in on the English and French sites but nothing in the uplay account portal for beta access and nothing in uplay itself. UBBBIIIIII!!!!!!!!

black-kid-crying.gif

Didn't get an invite. I would love a PS4 code!

My uPlay is Karspankey

hydruxo

Ubi always makes the beta shit so much more convoluted than it needs to be. It was the same way with For Honor.

I can't even figure out if I got a code or not.

No email or code for me. :(

Looking for code on PC though.

EDIT: Well that's odd, now it says I am in (when it didn't 10 minutes ago)

EDIT #2: Nothing shows in UPlay client.

EDIT #3: Now back to saying I don't have access to the page (for invites or the forums) but still says I've been selected.

wowzors

If anyone has a spare ps4 code I have a spare might no 9 code to offer up in exchange. (This may get me less replies then if I hadn't offered it.)

Skyzard

Banned
Looks like I'm in. I can send invites even if I didn't receive a code yet lol.

Are the invites locked to the platform I choose or can people choose the platform they want?

I think the invites are a code, no?

I'd be grateful to try one of the codes (I'm on PC in EU) - uPlay: Mangaroo

-wait, obviously not if you don't have a code yourself :S

Top Bottom