• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

ty_hot

where exactly in the GRW website? I cant find where to redeem it. the closest to that is after clicking to register for the beta and it says I am already registered...

luulubuu

Now I have to wait until Ubi send me a mail with what I need to do, let's make some tea for the waiting ヾ(☆'∀'☆)

Codes redeem to your platform of choice upon entering it on the website.

Seems like Ubisoft servers jumped off a cliff

The servers are jumped off a cliff

Now they are Ghosts in some wild land

Cross post, but...

I had previously signed up for the beta for PS4 on the off-chance that I'd actually get selected (I never do), and when I tried to redeem the code that I got for a PC copy, it said:

'You are already registered on PS4 with the following email. We will contact you via email if you are selected for our future beta phases.'

So I can't even have assuredly get into the beta DESPITE having a guaranteed access code.

Jesus Christ. So now I don't know whether I should just give away my code or not...

ViciousDS

Banned
Cross post, but...

I had previously signed up for the beta for PS4 on the off-chance that I'd actually get selected (I never do), and when I tried to redeem the code that I got for a PC copy, it said:

'You are already registered on PS4 with the following email. We will contact you via email if you are selected for our future beta phases.'

So I can't even have assuredly get into the beta DESPITE having a guaranteed access code.

Jesus Christ. So now I don't know whether I should just give away my code or not...

If you don't want it, I'll take it

Or you can just create another account to quickly use the code

Tecnniqe

Banned
Ubisoft friend invites is unlocked for those with guaranteed access. Will send them out to a lucky GAFer who adds me to uPlay in 3 hours time.

Jibbed

Would love a PC key to give this a whirl.

I'll return the favour next time I get my hands on a key for something else, or have a game code going spare.

Top Bottom