• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

I can invite 3 people on PC to get an invite for the Beta...I'll be doing it right now so you'll have to be able to accept friend invites on Uplay right away

reply here with your Uplay name and again..have to be able to do this now

Ozorov

I can invite 3 people on PC to get an invite for the Beta...I'll be doing it right now so you'll have to be able to accept friend invites on Uplay right away

reply here with your Uplay name and again..have to be able to do this now

DrOzorov

damn beaten :D

Would like to get in line for NA PS4 code. Thanks and I look forward to trying anything out I can since I can't buy any new games for a while.

When does this end?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Bear in mind that all guaranteed access codes (like the ones posted here) allows for 3 friend invites over uPlay.

They go to the same platform as choice as you (I believe).

zugzug

If anyone has any luv I'd bake you a cheesecake lemon flavored in exchange for a key!
I am Luravi on Uplay
Desires PC, but I can do PS4

Okay, don't think this code is taken. Didn't prompt me to enter it at all. Quote to reveal.

EDIT: If someone does redeem it on PC, would be cool if you could invite me a code via uPlay.

EDIT: Code isn't valid, idk wtf is going on lol

Bear in mind that all guaranteed access codes (like the ones posted here) allows for 3 friend invites over uPlay.

yeah...if you have guaranteed PC access then you can only send PC invites...PS4 to PS4...and XB1 to XB1

also...invited people can't invite others

JCH!

That's nice! Hopefully GAF can hook up us less fortunate ones :(

Tecnniqe

Banned
That's nice! Hopefully GAF can hook up us less fortunate ones :(
Yeah. Don't seem to work on mobile for me but should have 9 total spanning a few accounts. Main accounts will go to the ones who's missing in my friend list when I get to a desktop.

Should have a few codes showing up still + emails possibly.

Whelp, didn't end up (yet maybe?) getting a beta code :(

If anyone out there has an extra NA PS4 code i'd be much appreciated and pass on my codes if i do end up getting one.

Thanks in advance to the kind soul who ends up taking pity on me :D

Top Bottom