• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Codes are platform-agnostic and you can pick which platform you want to play on when redeeming it

Ohhh..Cool! Thanks!

Separate topic, when I went to the ubisoft site for the beta, it still showed that they have my e-mail address and will let me know if I get into a future beta for it. Is this the standard message at this point? Is there still hope for me to get a code from them?

Ozorov

giphy.gif

Spenny

I'll take a code if I can get one. I'll reciprocate with a code for someone else if I end up getting one from Ubisoft.

Fayte19

Neo Member
I'd love a ps4 code if anyone has one to spare, uplay ID is Fayte22

If I end up getting one emailed to me I'll be back to spread the love. I've been jonesing to try this since they announced it at E3 2015.

I don't think codes are out for the US. If I go to the UK site it has new Redeem Code options but if I go to the US one it just has the normal registration page.

Skyzard

Banned
Haven't received a code but I'll put mine up here if I get a spare.
I'd like a code for (PC if that mattes) - uPlay is mangaroo

Greedings

I'd love a code, EU PS4.

Ghost Recon was one of my favourite games ever. Remember wasting my entire summer playing it when I had broken my leg.

Disker

I would love a PS4 code, if someone has a spare, would really like to have a feel at the game to see if it's worth it :D

Will send a Haiku, with a subject of choice in return :p

Gritesh

I would love to pick up a PC code for this please.

If anyone has one to spare that would be great, thanks in advance

Top Bottom