• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

Code for PC version of the beta. Have to redeem via the GeForce experience.

Enjoy!

GHR.jpg~original

gef.jpg~original

TheJerit

Could've swore I signed up for this awhile back, but haven't received any emails yet.

Would really appreciate it if I could get a key for PC. Does that come with my own additional invites? If so, I'll be glad to help others out.

PC: TheJerit

so this thread is huge and the gameplay and preview ones barely have replies and are mainly negative ones. this does not compute.

Because there are two competing camps of interest, and not much to chime in with until you get a chance to try it out for yourself.

1. OMG this looks like it is going to be so much fun with friends in co-op, I hope it plays well.
2. I intend to play solo only, how boring and dull is this going to be?

Both of these should get answered pretty easily with a hands on. It will be a brilliant sandbox for some, and others not nearly enough structure or polish. I am in camp 1 and will only be going into the beta if I can get a code for myself in 3 friends. This is gonna be a 99% co op game for me.

Lucifon

My buddy on Xbox really needs an invite if anyone has a spare one going, he signed up but hasn't received a code. Uplay - fxsteruk

For friends invite on ps4 youll get an email that says to activate. Then itll take you the wildlands beta page to login. Once you log in you should get a congrats message. Then youll get another email with the redemption code to enter into psn. Thats how it worked for me. Also the code shows up in the beta tab on account management for ubisoft to enter as well on psn.

Dakhanavar

Neo Member
It's so cold over here in the Midwest. But I think an Xbox One invite would warm things up quite nicely! Still looking if anybody has a spare. All of the thanks in advance!

Uplay: ChaosDemonX

DrBo42

Giving away 3 PC invites! 3! Woaaaahhhh!

All you have to do is sketch out what your iconic GhostTM would look like and describe your ideal play style! Also tweet out #GhostsAndCocaineGiveawayMinusTheCoke to @GRWIconicBetaGiveawayItHasCoop

Please quote for further details!

rochet

All you have to do is sketch out what your iconic GhostTM would look like and describe your ideal play style! Also tweet out #GhostsAndCocaineGiveawayMinusTheCoke to @GRWIconicBetaGiveawayItHasCoop

Uplay rochet289 yay

Phinor

murmelius is my Uplay id.

Glorious_Ownage is my uplay ID

Thanks a lot!

I've been invited but I can't find the invite...and it doesn't say I beta access in my Ubisoft account.

Anyone else have similar issues? How long does it take for the invite to pop up?

Sarcasm

I've been invited but I can't find the invite...and it doesn't say I beta access in my Ubisoft account.

Anyone else have similar issues? How long does it take for the invite to pop up?

If on PC, its probably already in your library.

If not PC, yeah wait or contact.

Tovarisc

1x PC invite left. Quote and drop uPlay nick to get invite. First come, first server.

We ran into some system issue with jet1911 and couldn't invite him to PC beta.

WingM@n

I have one ps4 code (EU) for the first one to quote me.
Give me your ubisoft account name in your post please and I will add you as friends and send the invite.

They should just allow people to pre order and get a code today. They would probably get a huge influx of pre orders. So stupid that it was limited to the collectors edition only.

Top Bottom