• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

DrBo42

They should just allow people to pre order and get a code today. They would probably get a huge influx of pre orders. So stupid that it was limited to the collectors edition only.

Honestly, they should. Especially considering this is during Super Bowl weekend.

Redders

Send you a friend request and send you the invite for the beta. Let me know when you have it.

Thanks, just accepted.

Edit. Had the congrats message on the ubisoft website, think I'm just waiting an email for the code now.

Edit 2. Just got the code.

realwords

Hey folks!

Anyone got a spare PSN (US) code to share? Been looking to play this one for a while. Let me know what you've got.

Thanks in advance!

Vintage

I'd be grateful for invite! I was always excited for this game, but want to try it out before buying.

My uplay (PC): VintageFon

Michaelsens

Neo Member
I have an extra key from yesterday's jeuxvideo giveaway. Works for any platform (has to be redeemed at Ubisoft's website). Quote to reveal.

noomi

Would love a code (pretty please) For either PC or PS4.

<3

me love you long time

noomi85 on both pc and ps4

What is the process once you invite people through website? (PS4) Friend said he got an email confirming invite, but no PS4 code was on it. Does a second email come through with the code?

Edit: NM, looks like second email came already.

Orca

What is the process once you invite people through website? (PS4) Friend said he got an email confirming invite, but no PS4 code was on it. Does a second email come through with the code?

I think you can find his code from your end. Check sent messages maybe? I can't recall, but I had to do the same for For Honor beta invites to friends.

wowzors

They need to fix this invite shit, if mine gets fixed I'll give away one of my invites for ps4 NA. I have a ticket open currently.

From reddit, it seems people have talked to Ubisoft support in the last few hours and they still claim there are lots of unsent codes. Hopefully another wave goes out and people can get in or share more here. So far it seems like this beta is way smaller than Division or even For Honor. That, or demand is ridic high.

realwords

I want to invite some of you guys to the PS4 beta, but the Invite Friends list isn't working right now. I'll let you guys know when it's back up again so I can actually do it.

Question. I got an invite, I accepted it and logged into Uplay. It says "CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE IN" but there is no actual code anywhere.

EDIT: I'm an idiot. Just had to wait for a separate email.

NekoSenpai

Neo Member
I want to invite some of you guys to the PS4 beta, but the Invite Friends list isn't working right now. I'll let you guys know when it's back up again so I can actually do it.

cool man i'd appreciate it if I could get one if they come back up. uplay is KOORAUN psn is koraun

Zoanoid33

Would really appreciate a code for NA Ps4. Need my third person tactical shooter fix, been lacking ever since Socom died. Thanks.

psn: Castroman33
Uplay: Castroman33

Top Bottom