• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

The invite system isn't down...but you don't get additional invites if you were invited by someone else, it says it there in the FAQ. If you were invited in, the invite system isn't active for you.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Dammit, I registered like 2 weeks ago, but no key

Anyone able to hook a brother up? If I do end up getting an email with the codes I'll be back in here to pay it forward

PC or PS4 is cool

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Can someone please provide a U.S. PS4 code?

PSN: Darklor
U-Play: Aeonix01

646a1de96d4394206f0ea92e33607ff128862cc45047a334d9ef79964277d567.jpg

Welp, if you accept an XBOX invite and give away the code, you can not accept any more invites at all. Now I can't play the beta, lol. Stupid Ubisoft. Just make it key based instead of account based.

0racle

I'm going to leave this to fate, I'm going to ask once and hopefully I will receive !

Please and thank you !

P.s. I shared with you all Bloodborne over 2 weeks early and provided screens and info ! It has to count for something :)

Ps4 or Xbox works.

Thanks

Miggytronz

This is some depressing shit. This thread is moving way too fast for me at work to keep up with the giveaways. I keep missing the posts. Someone hook me up with a PSN Code please!

Uplay: Mikasangelos

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
I can try a PC invite... what's your Uplay?

Awesome!! Thanks man.

Uplay name is Landawng

Edit: oh wait nm, I got an email sent to my other email address. so i don't need that invite man. I'm gonna redeem the code I got and see if I get some invites to send out.

Finally got a code from a buddy in my gaming circle.

Of course the most technically inept person amongst my group gets the invite and is responsible for sending them out.

IT support through XBL. Fun times.

And I know not everyone watched football, and technically it's only on Sunday night this week, but having the closed beta during Super Bowl weekend? What were they thinking?

Finally got a code from a buddy in my gaming circle.

Of course the most technically inept person amongst my group gets the invite and is responsible for sending them out.

IT support through XBL. Fun times.

And I know not everyone watched football, and technically it's only on Sunday night this week, but having the closed beta during Super Bowl weekend? What were they thinking?

That just like For Honor they'll have an Open Beta later.

had a friend that decided to pass, so his loss is someone's gain...go straight to Xbox Live to redeem:

46MFF-JF44V-T629F-2VKRC-X293Z

Nialrot

Sadly I'll be at a friends wedding this weekend. My loss is your gain. Code is for XB1... highlight to unlock beta goodness.

3XPDK-FGHWT-DK6Q9-MJVTR-G4X2Z

Is 40 pages of code begging for a AAA beta normal or does it indicate big hype levels?

Hype seem surprisingly high, right?!

I think it's because so many are so skeptical about this title. The odd open world structure, the 3rd to 1st person switching, no PvP etc. I dont think it looks that great myself which is why i really want so see how it is before even thinking about picking it up in the future. Seems like it has potential but also seems like they went with some wacky decisions.

Top Bottom