• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

WizzNARD

I'm very late, and figured I'd post this for new page.

If anyone happens to have an XBO code I would love to have it and would really apperciate it too.

GT: WizzNARD

Uplay:
WizzNARD2017

Thanks so much to anyone who can help!

Astrates

ive had a few people add me on uplay and say they sent a code but nothing as of yet !

V03P1NM.gif

Does anyone have a spare Eu PS4 code? I would appreciate it very much!

uplay: daniel2921

Thanks!

Says you're already invited, keep an eye on inbox I guess.

The first phase of invite emails (where a friend invites you through the beta portal, and you get an email to confirm) seems to still be stalled. Friend I invited at 11:20 am EST still has not received that first email. So, shit seems to be at a stand still. I am hoping he gets it some time this evening so he can set to d/l overnight and hit ground running tomorrow.

ChrisDM

I have 2 PC invites remaining! First 2 to quote me get 'em and I look forward to seeing y'all in the Wildlands. =P Don't forget your uPlay.

SaylorMan

I have a spare Xbox One Beta code, PM me the reason why you want it and your Uplay name. I'll pick someone sometime in the next few hours.

zzepto_x7

Neo Member
I have a code to share (PS4 EU). I have a code not an invitation.

5QRN-

First Language Not English-

lol, contact me

v1lla21

Hello bros, v1lla21 with a V here. Looking for a ps4 code if anyone would be so kind to share one with me.
PSN:v1lla21
Uplay: guest-SIceyQ70
I haven't actually made a Uplay account so idk if that would affect anything.

Crazy, so if you don't get an invite your beta status is "disapproved" its bullshit. The customer service doesn't know shit.

Definitely

Im just amazed the agent stuck with it instead of saying "Yeah, I dont know whats going on but I'll forward it to the people that can look into this" or something that wasn't just BSing the guy.

Ont

This should be a working XBOX One code:
ANEUXF4AM6N2

I got it from that French gaming site but I did not need to use it.

I will now separately invite two people from this thread.

ViciousDS

Banned
This should be a working XBOX One code:
ANEUXF4AM6N2

I got it from that French gaming site but I did not need to use it.

I will now separately invite two people from this thread.

Omgot worked!!!!!!! I was panicking on my phone tl move quick enough lol

nillapuddin

share the happiness GAF!

xbox one
ubi: nillapuddin117
gt: nillapuddin626

Of my 3 invites I want to use 1 for my friend irl, but would love to send out the rest

Top Bottom