• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

Palehorse

Coming back in to try my luck again. Anyone have a PC invite?

I've tried a few times but maybe this thread moves too fast, haha.

Uplay: Dethjonny

BSpot

I got the code. I clicked accept. Now it wants me to go to uplay click my games section click on ghost recon Wildlands technical test.

LOL.. I can't launch it at work, and it doens't seem there's a mobile client for my cell.

In what form did you receive the code? Someone sent me one but I needed to make them a friend on Ubi first. I did that, and it's been near an hour and I don't have an email, nor do I know where on the site to look for the code/invite.

Do tell! :)

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
In what form did you receive the code? Someone sent me one but I needed to make them a friend on Ubi first. I did that, and it's been near an hour and I don't have an email, nor do I know where on the site to look for the code/invite.

Do tell! :)

Uplay Friend request.

I got an Email after accepting the request which asked me to click that I accepted the invite to the game. I clicked and it welcomed me. No code on the page. It told me to access my Uplay account, select my games and choose the GRW Technical test, but the page for that doesn't show GRW Technical Test as an option.

Should I be getting another E-mail with a code?

BSpot

Uplay Friend request.

I got an Email after accepting the request which asked me to click that I accepted the invite to the game. I clicked and it welcomed me. No code on the page. It told me to access my Uplay account, select my games and choose the GRW Technical test, but the page for that doesn't show GRW Technical Test as an option.

I don't know. Was asking you because I haven't even gotten an email yet, post accepting friend request.

Uplay Friend request.

Check the beta tab on your account management. Should say your in with a code. Use that to redeem it.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
I don't know. Was asking you because I haven't even gotten an email yet, post accepting friend request.

Ohhh.. sorry, I misread. Yeah.. I got the E-mail pretty quickly. Not sure what happened with your E-mail.

Soulmiser

Neo Member
I think their system is bogged down again. Invite I sent early this morning went through quick. Friend got email within 10 min. Friend I invited later, around noon, he still doesn't have the first email.

I haven't gotten mine yet either it's been quite a while.

Already did all and it gives a error when I click invite friends.

This shit is some of the worse implementations I have ever had to deal with.

Like gutterboy mentioned it could be ubi getting hammered with invite requests or arent generating enough codes at the moment.

Coming back in to try my luck again. Anyone have a PC invite?

I've tried a few times but maybe this thread moves too fast, haha.

Uplay: Dethjonny

smhn.gif

WizzNARD

I'll jump on the bandwagon!

xbox code if anyone would be so kind.

GT: WizzNARD
UPLAY: WizzNARD2017

Thanks in advance to any kind soul!

Prothero

Neo Member
I loved Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and registered for the beta on the first day of registration, but it seems that I didn't get in.

If anyone has a US PS4 code, please reach me at:
PSN: PSX5K
UPlay: cervantes240

I would very much appreciate it! :)

Tetraeon

Desperately looking for a PC code, I signed up for the beta ages ago and seemed to have missed the first wave!

uPlay is Tetraeon, PM me!

ive had a few people add me on uplay and say they sent a code but nothing as of yet !

V03P1NM.gif

Does anyone have a spare Eu PS4 code? I would appreciate it very much!

uplay: daniel2921

Thanks!

Top Bottom