• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Came back in hopes of a code....

b8afd170b6a760f9e9e15504dd0c6618.gif

;)

Dakhanavar

Neo Member
I guess I'll try one last time to see if I could get an Xbox or PS4 invite. Countless thanks in advance if someone has a spare!

Uplay: ChaosDemonX

BSpot

Ok I finally logged in, where do I see Friend Invites and stuff? I see my dashboard, profile, and existing betas (For Honor) in different frames on the screen. Nothing else I can detect that would take me to friend requests, invites, or anything... social.

0racle

Third time has got to be the charm !

I'll offer a joke.

What do you call a snake that is 3.14 meters long ?

πthon.

COME ON !

Ps4 or Xbox one works. Send me a PM and I'll provide my contact info....

Thanks !

Duraigo

Got my code finally, and I can invite three people on PS4, NA region. First three to reply to this post with their uplay account name and PSN name will get a code.

uplay account: Duraigo
PSN: Duraigo63

0racle

Got my code finally, and I can invite three people on PS4, NA region. First three to reply to this post with their uplay account name and PSN name will get a code.

Oracle psn

Uplay is Chris_Corcoran

Btw Oracle is spelled with an o not a zero

Rip

I'll take one!

Mikocouch
Mikocouch

Would love an Xbone code/invite if anyone has one. I try to share all extra beta keys with gaffers when I have them.

Uplay: CptRonCodpiece
XBL: Cpt RonCodpeace

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
No idea. You will probably get an email with a code.

I got the code. I clicked accept. Now it wants me to go to uplay click my games section click on ghost recon Wildlands technical test.

LOL.. I can't launch it at work, and it doens't seem there's a mobile client for my cell.

Top Bottom