• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

A new multi-use code: TULW3R73PY2Z

Enjoy!

Many thanks. Havent played GR since GRAW (yeah...) but I've enjoyed this game a lot. Don't know why I didn't look at any of the sequels at all (or don't remember).
Don't know how did the franchise evolved but it'll be at least good to re discover it :)

Alebelly

if somone helps me ill give you invites. it like cash money the prescription store front, masquerading as help while raping our healtha care system

AllGamer

Can i get an invite then? Uplay: vapor_snake25

I tried, but it also says that you are already invited

bildschirmfoto2017-02e6osd.png

Vintage

I've got access for PC and 2 invites. Reply to this comment with your uplay id and I'll add you to my friend list and send you an invite.

SonnyBoy

If there are any PS4 invites left, I'd appreciate one. I asked back on page 43 but I think I got lost at the end of a page, no worries either way.

StuffRuff

Can anyone confirm if they've actually successfully had an email after using one of the mutli use codes posted? It said it was in on the web page but been waiting a while now.

Can anyone confirm if they've actually successfully had an email after using one of the mutli use codes posted? It said it was in on the web page but been waiting a while now.

No email here. Would think they email those out in batches. So maybe tomorrow or something :/

Top Bottom