• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

Thank you <3 accepted

Damn Ubi site giving me grief. Trying to do this at work on a citrix server. I can see you there it just hangs when I try to send the invite.

Tried on mobile too.

May have to be done on my desktop at home when I get back from work (19:00 GMT)

I will keep trying through my lunch break though ; )

EDIT; Oh Snap! I forced the mobile to do desktop view and it seemed to work. Check your inbox! : )

invisibleB

Neo Member
Damn Ubi site giving me grief. Trying to do this at work on a citrix server. I can see you there it just hangs when I try to send the invite.

Tried on mobile too.

May have to be done on my desktop at home when I get back from work (19:00 GMT)

I will keep trying through my lunch break though ; )

ah ok totally understand (im going through some loops to get online on my work system also :p ) lol grown up life telllll em. pro tip every time i refresh ubi site seems to log me out... maybe thats it!? just wanted to set the download so its done when i get home as my ip has caps in evening :( specially Friday.

edit as i was typing phone pinged with a sexy you got mail sound!!

ill keep ya posted thank you :)

ah ok totally understand (im going through some loops to get online on my work system also :p ) lol grown up life telllll em. pro tip every time i refresh ubi site seems to log me out... maybe thats it!? just wanted to set the download so its done when i get home as my ip has caps in evening :( specially Friday.

edit as i was typing phone pinged with a sexy you got mail sound!!

ill keep ya posted thank you :)

Yeah that Ubi site is just all kinds of wrong. Doesn't help having the citrix server tho : (

No worries. Enjoy!

inki

TLDR ; PS4 Key requested.

I'm actually really surprised, I normally always get into the Ubisoft beta's. :(

I'm really looking forward to this game and would love to test it out. Thanks in advance if anyone would be kind enough to float me a US PS4 key please.

Ubi name : Inki78

Anyone in the same boat as me? Had multiple gaffers try to help me out but it says that I've already been invited despite not having access or an email?

Weird stuff man, was looking forward to trying it out this weekend.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Anyone in the same boat as me? Had multiple gaffers try to help me out but it says that I've already been invited despite not having access or an email?

It looks like I'm in the same position

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Ah well. I tried for ya.

That's my last invite gone, for 48 hours anyway.

I think it may be safe to assume 2 things:
  1. Codes are not cross country(?)
  2. I was invited but the e-mail never showed

On my accounts pages though it says "You don't have access to any game alphas or betas for the moment."

---

If anyone has a NA code my uplay id is: Rebel_leader2

invisibleB

Neo Member
Yeah that Ubi site is just all kinds of wrong. Doesn't help having the citrix server tho : (

No worries. Enjoy!

Booooooooooooooooooom after jumping through some loops got it!!!

Thank you so much <3 set up remote download (my internets on fire says 23Gb download in under 30 mins)

got a question for you did it say to you what email you were sending invite to (read below why i ask) or does it not show that info for privacy reasons?

ALL READ THIS

So here is the strange part, first i got the invite but to the wrong email address.... i changed my ubi email months ago but invite still went to old email!!! so after clicking on link to redeem, ubi site doesn't like it because their link auto fills out my info with old email and when i manually try enter new email address page just gets stuck in loading loop!
but after like 8 tries i hear a beep to say iv got a new email the second email is one with the code (still sent to old email address)

So take away from all this is, think site so hammered at the moment its sending invites to wrong emails on top of everything else. so try checking your old email linked to ubi site.

I got invited but haven't received an email. It's been many hours. Wasn't someone in here saying there were some steps that you could take to trigger the email if you've been invited but it's stuck?

nstine

Try logging into your Ubisoft account management and check the beta access section to see if it says you are in the beta. If you're in on PC the game should show up in your uPlay. If you're in the beta on console the beta access section should have your cdkey to redeem.

https://account.ubisoft.com/en-US/beta-access

Also, their servers always struggle to handle the load when it comes to sending out emails and etc so it may take a while for them to show up.

invisibleB

Neo Member
I got invited but haven't received an email. It's been many hours. Wasn't someone in here saying there were some steps that you could take to trigger the email if you've been invited but it's stuck?

Try do what i did, click the invite email and keep logging in and out. then click link again and repeat! Think the request is not going through with invite link to get second email sent with code as site pooooo.

Booooooooooooooooooom after jumping through some loops got it!!!

Thank you so much <3 set up remote download (my internets on fire says 23Gb download in under 30 mins)

got a question for you did it say to you what email you were sending invite to (read below why i ask) or does it not show that info for privacy reasons?

ALL READ THIS

So here is the strange part, first i got the invite but to the wrong email address.... i changed my ubi email months ago but invite still went to old email!!! so after clicking on link to redeem, ubi site doesn't like it because their link auto fills out my info with old email and when i manually try enter new email address page just gets stuck in loading loop!
but after like 8 tries i hear a beep to say iv got a new email the second email is one with the code (still sent to old email address)

So take away from all this is, think site so hammered at the moment its sending invites to wrong emails on top of everything else. so try checking your old email linked to ubi site.

Glad to help. Hope you like the game.

It didn't mention any email address. I merely select the names on my friends list I wish to send the invite too and then confirm to send them. Done.

Like I said, the only issue was making sure the Ubi site worked on the mobile.

derek212

Please if anyone would have a spare PS4 NA code it would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you
UPlay BIGLATINO1
PSN SOURDIESEL212

Try logging into your Ubisoft account management and check the beta access section to see if it says you are in the beta. If you're in on PC the game should show up in your uPlay. If you're in the beta on console the beta access section should have your cdkey to redeem.

https://account.ubisoft.com/en-US/beta-access

Also, their servers always struggle to handle the load when it comes to sending out emails and etc so it may take a while for them to show up.
I'm on PC and logging in there only gives me a
"You don't have access to any game alphas or betas for the moment."

Weird.

invisibleB

Neo Member
Glad to help. Hope you like the game.

It didn't mention any email address. I merely select the names on my friends list I wish to send the invite too and then confirm to send them. Done.

Like I said, the only issue was making sure the Ubi site worked on the mobile.

ah ok that confirms it then its just their site and system about to go boom lol.

Thank again and we should totally play later today ill be running a stream over on my twitch channel later ill be sure to thank your properly if you join us :)

twitch.tv/1invisibleB (your all welcome to play on stream, the more players the more fun)

Top Bottom