• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

GReeeeN

Hey guys, how do you invite people on ps4?, I sent an invite to my friend for PS4 via his Uplay account, but he didn't get anything

invisibleB

Neo Member
Hey guys, how do you invite people on ps4?, I sent an invite to my friend for PS4 via his Uplay account, but he didn't get anything

Think you did it all correct they are just backed up and takes forever for email to show up! now only if i had friends with a code ;)

Cyph3rZA

Afternoon fellow Gaffers, an invite for EU [South Africa] PS4 is greatly appreciated. Will share my PC code if Ubi decides to select me.

Ubi tag : Cyph3rZA

I've just been invited to the beta on the PC, but I'm actually more interested in the ps4 version. Anyone willing to trade a PS4 beta invite for a PC one?

KGoogle

I got an invite from my friend clicked the link in the email said congrats im in the beta but no code or anything :s (ps4)

Apt101

Well I can access the beta and play, but I do not have access to the portal to send friend invites :/

I have a ticket in limbo. Hopefully it's fixed before it ends.

Jb

Afternoon fellow Gaffers, an invite for EU [South Africa] PS4 is greatly appreciated. Will share my PC code if Ubi decides to select me.

Ubi tag : Cyph3rZA

I sent you a friend invite on Ubi's club site thing. If you accept I'll be able to send you a code.

robatw

My friend is visiting me this weekend and he brings his ps4. We would love to play this beta.

we are ps4/EU

can you please spare 2?

my psn: robatw1 - my uplay: robatw

invisibleB

Neo Member
Done!

Same here.

Dont think they have to accept friends request to show up on your uplay friends list from what was said earlier. think you just have to send it then you can send them a invite to beta.... psn/uplay id invisibleB if you have a extra invite id love it :0

Jb

The fucking "find a friend" function on the Ubi website doesn't seem to work for me anymore :/ Tried a bunch of IDs from this page and it says they don't exist.

Top Bottom