• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

zdenko1

Anyone has 2 PC codes for me and my friend? (uplay: RAZORzdenko and Burner663) I can offer 2 keys for Worlds Adrift Alpha if anyone is interested. Thank you

Cat Party

I'd like a PC/Xbox or PS4 invite please

Uplay:
xUselessoulx (Xbox/PC)
nightsade (PS4)

I Would really appreciate a Xbox code. Work and school have been intense lately, plus my father having surgery a couple days ago has made this week a bit overwhelming. Anyway, please let me know if anyone has an extra.

Xbox: geeko316
Uplay: geeko316

I sent you two friend requests. If you accept them I will try to invite to the beta. I say try because I tried and failed to invite people for For Honor last time.

Raptor

I enter there and doesnt give me an option to invite.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa7kyar.png

Where is the option?

WiseguyMVP

Weird, says "You received a BETA code for Ghost Recon Wildlands.
Please login to redeem your code" but there no email or friends requests on Uplay.

Edit: It says that when you're signed out, when I sign in, nada. Anybody have a spare invite?, pleeeeeaaase!

Uplay: Kaskimondo

DesmondGreer

Neo Member
I can second that there is no invite tab on my screen if there was I would have no problem sending out 3 PC invites but every time I go to the website it will either not appear or it says I don't have access its bugged out.

WizzNARD

I can second that there is no invite tab on my screen if there was I would have no problem sending out 3 PC invites but every time I go to the website it will either not appear or it says I don't have access its bugged out.

Having the same issue, except for XBO. I promised an invite to 1 person for sure, maybe another, so hopefully if this gets fixed I'll have 1-2 invites to gift.

Anyone know what the deal is?

Is it possible you have to download the beta first? I didn't do that yet.

Having the same issue, except for XBO. I promised an invite to 1 person for sure, maybe another, so hopefully if this gets fixed I'll have 1-2 invites to gift.

Anyone know what the deal is?

Is it possible you have to download the beta first? I didn't do that yet.

I've downloaded and played the beta and it's still missing.

WizzNARD

I've downloaded and played the beta and it's still missing.

Funny enough, I checked out the source code for the beta portal, and there is an option for invite friends in the menu, with a link, but unfortunately it doesn't go anywhere.

Hopefully it's a glitch of some sort and will be sorted out soon. Anyone seen anything on twitter or the like?

EDIT: The last thing on their twitter seems to be from about 5 hours ago, just that thy're working on it

WiseguyMVP

Funny enough, I checked out the source code for the beta portal, and there is an option for invite friends in the menu, with a link, but unfortunately it doesn't go anywhere.

Hopefully it's a glitch of some sort and will be sorted out soon. Anyone seen anything on twitter or the like?

EDIT: The last thing on their twitter seems to be from about 5 hours ago, just that thy're working on it

Seems like a lot pf people are having issues. It's too bad.

Uplay:Kaskimondo

Turkoop

Banned
My code isn't still working, ffs Ubisoft. Friend invited me but I have still not received the confirmation. FFS Ubisoft 2.0

WizzNARD

Tried the whole invite friends thing on mobile, and there was a menu option for it, but again as with the source code did nothing.

Super frustrating. Like I said, if it's ever up and working again I'll at least 1, maybe 2 invites for XBO

WiseguyMVP

Tried the whole invite friends thing on mobile, and there was a menu option for it, but again as with the source code did nothing.

Super frustrating. Like I said, if it's ever up and working again I'll at least 1, maybe 2 invites for XBO

Servers are probably being hit hard today. Thanks WizzNARD.

Uplay Kaksimondo

Trying to get a code for PC for my brother so we can try our first PC game together! If any of you have an extra we'll love you forever!

Reven

ubisoft servers might be having issues all around. I have been trying to change my email and password on my Ubi account for over an hour and haven't received the emails they are supposed to send when you request to change those.

Top Bottom