• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

taco543

If anyone would love to invite me on ps4
Ubi id: taco543
PSN: WolfLycan543
Or if you have a code you're willing to give I'm in NA.

They are sending out more invites, I just got a code 15 minutes ago for ps4. unfortunately the invite site seems to be borked, i login but it doesn't show me as logged in and I can't send out any. might be because I have 2FA on my uplay account.

the ps4 beta is 24 gigs

Same exact thing is happening to me. I login but the site doesn't recognize me as logged in so I can't get my invite codes

Redlogic

I just moved to Chicago 3 day ago and don't want to go outside, a beta key would be lovely if someone could invite me? My Uplay name is Redlogic

ZeoVGM

Banned
I should bribe people. That might work.

If anyone is able to hook me up with a code (ZeoVGM on PSN and uPlay), I will...

Uh...

... post a cute picture of my cats?

Yeah, I got nothin'.

Anyone know how to get the beta portal to work and let me get my codes? I'm in an endless loop of logging in. I have 1 US PS4 code to give away

ZeoVGM

Banned
Anyone know how to get the beta portal to work and let me get my codes? I'm in an endless loop of logging in. I have 1 US PS4 code to give away

The way the uPlay site is designed is pretty poor. Not sure what issue you're having though as when I go there, it simply says I'm not in. :(

The way the uPlay site is designed is pretty poor. Not sure what issue you're having though as when I go there, it simply says I'm not in. :(

It really is poor...well I got in and clicked the invite friends link in my email. It has me log into the beta portal, but once I log in it shows "log in" in the top right corner. Also there is no tab to invite friends :/

How the hell do you download this? Got a key and in the email was a button to download the beta but it just took me to the PS Store front page.

geeko

I signed up early for both this and the For Honor beta and didn't get into either. Ubisoft has shunned me.

I would love an Xbox code if anyone has a spare:

Xbox: geeko316
Uplay: geeko316

WiseguyMVP

I'd appreciate an Xbox One code if anyone can spare one. Thanks!

Xbox: Wiseguy
Uplay: Kaskimondo

Been a fan of Ghost Recon since the FPV no gun view days and am curious about this one. I liked GRAW but hopefully this one is really advanced...hehe.

Top Bottom