• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
I got some PC invites. I have 3, anyone wanna trade me a PS4 one for a PC? Long shot, but thought I'd ask. The performance on PC is beyond fucked up and it's unplayable for me right now, so I'm hoping it's better on PS4PRO.

First dudes to quote gets it. Post your Uplay

Still haven't gotten my e-mail and I can't seem to get chat to work on their site. Gives me a red circle and no way to click it. Not sure what to do at this point. If anyone out there has an actual ps4 code, let me know. If mine ever comes through on email I'll pay it back here.

WizzNARD

Has anyone had any luck inviting friends through the beta portal? I can't even get the option to appear.

I'll have 1-2 xbo invites if it ever works.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Has anyone had any luck inviting friends through the beta portal? I can't even get the option to appear.

I'll have 1-2 xbo invites if it ever works.

i have the option to send the invites, but my friends all declined so I haven't actually sent one yet. should know soon though once someone takes one of these codes off of my hands.

-hadouken

S̶e̶e̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶P̶S̶4̶ ̶c̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶N̶A̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶E̶u̶r̶o̶

Edit - just read controls are clunky - think I'll sit this one out. :)

Can't believe how much of a mess this is, damn... I have been in this thread for days and still stuck at fucked.

Wish they would just open this shit up man.

can i get a code please for PS4?? i thought it was open untill today lol.. i just registered today on ubisoft.. is registering today to late??

PLEASE can someone help me with code??

I sent my friend a code through the site. He gets an email and clicks the link, which brings him to a page where he has to input a code. But he never got a code, just the link. Any ideas?

Top Bottom