• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

KaYotiX

Banned
Posting for a close friend he didnt get in, if anyone has a spare PC key they dont need his UBI account is

CollaredLion91

Much appreciated if you are able.

WizzNARD

I can invite 3 people on xbox one, post your Uplay name
My uplay is jmizzal904

also add me on xbox one - Jmizzal2000
So you're able to? I don't get it, as I just posted I can't get that tab to show.

There is an option on my phone, but it doesn't do anything. Anyone have this happen and then fix itself? Very frustrating.

jmizzal

So you're able to? I don't get it, as I just posted I can't get that tab to show.

There is an option on my phone, but it doesn't do anything. Anyone have this happen and then fix itself? Very frustrating.

I'm inviting them on Uplay, but its for xbox one, if thats what your asking

Do you have one more? Thanks.

Yea I have one more

Unless your the guy that messaged me on xbox one

I need your uplay name

jmizzal

I added you on XBL and Uplay

I dont see you on my uplay list, whats your name, i'll add you and I can send the request

Huh. I can't even get to the option to invite them, through the beta portal. Unless I'm doing something wrong

Oh i'm using the PC desktop app, thats the only way I know how to add people on uplay

To invite friends it should have a tab with your friends list and you just click the name of the people you want to invite

http://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildlands/en-US/beta/index.aspx?Lang=en-US#news

WizzNARD

I don't know. Through the beta portal I get no option to invite friends. Only have a mac so can't use the uplay app to try that.

I was hoping to be able to invasive people. Now I don't know if that's gonna happen.

If it ever ends up working I'll have some invites for NA Xbox.

Hey guys;

I gave away 3 PC codes earlier and it turns out one was even unable to be used, as he was on PC. Unfortunately now I do not have a code to give my mate. I was wondering if anyone had a spare PC invite available.

His uPlay = Sidrox2012

I really appreciate it.

WizzNARD

So are the people inviting people doing it through the beta portal deal, or should I be looking somewhere else?

Anybody know? The invite friends tab doesn't show on ghost recon.com/betaportal for me.

So are the people inviting people doing it through the beta portal deal, or should I be looking somewhere else?

Anybody know? The invite friends tab doesn't show on ghost recon.com/betaportal for me.

Me neither although the entire site is a laggy mess for me currently. Someone suggested disabling adblock to prevent the login loop. Don't know if it fixes it.

Samikaze

Me neither although the entire site is a laggy mess for me currently. Someone suggested disabling adblock to prevent the login loop. Don't know if it fixes it.

I have roadblock disabled and get the log in loop still. Tried on Chrome and IE so far. Mobile doesn't even have other tabs at all.

Sendero

Got the email for the Beta less than 2 hours ago. So, they are still sending it in waves.
Is the content of the mail different when you were invited from someone else, than when you entered directly?

I can't tell which is my case, and if I should have codes to share or not.

Top Bottom