• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

Thank you so much for the invite, RaiLiOn !

I'd like to play this with the gf, so if any other kind soul has an invite to spare for PS4, I'd really appreciate it !

PSN ID is missitalia21

Jtrizzy

Would love a pc or ps4 code 🕹 Signed up early on, kind of surprised I didn't make it. Jtrizzy919 on uplay, and jtrizzy on psn.

WizzNARD

So if you get an invite from someone does it tell you? I thought the code I got was one where I could invite people but now I'm not sure.

Anyone know? Thanks!

Leedogg

Ok how exactly am I suppose to redeem an invite from a friend? I got the first invite, clicked on accept the invite. Logged in, but I don't see a code anywhere. I read that I'm suppose to get a second email now. But it's been over twenty minutes and haven't received anything. Any ideas?

WizzNARD

Ok how exactly am I suppose to redeem an invite from a friend? I got the first invite, clicked on accept the invite. Logged in, but I don't see a code anywhere. I read that I'm suppose to get a second email now. But it's been over twenty minutes and haven't received anything. Any ideas?
Everything with that seems messed up. I can't even get the invite friends tab to show up for me.

Would really appreciate a PS4 invite. I have a PC invite (through GeForce experience) I could trade. I've determined that my PC wouldn't be able to play it at an acceptable level.

Uplay/PSN: Neon0xxor

Raptor

Has anyone figured it out how to make the "invite friends" tab to appear?

I want to invite but I cant because there is no tab.

Coolade

Has anyone figured it out how to make the "invite friends" tab to appear?

I want to invite but I cant because there is no tab.

I've been having the same issue since yesterday. Don't know what's going on

I am able to invite from here http://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildlands/en-GB/beta/index.aspx

speaking of which, ive tried to invite a few people who posted their Uplay name earlier in the thread but its probably odd to accept a random friend request so first two people to quote me I can send 2 codes for PC

Raptor

I am able to invite from here http://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildlands/en-GB/beta/index.aspx

speaking of which, ive tried to invite a few people who posted their Uplay name earlier in the thread but its probably odd to accept a random friend request so first two people to quote me I can send 2 codes.

I press that link and send me to the page but there is no "invite" tab there is only

NEWS HOW TO BUG REPORT FORUMS FAQ

Pain in the ass I want to invite my brother and I cant.

:(

Raptor

If anyone has a EU invite free please let me know, the purchase of this game would be decided if we both my bro and me like it lol.

River

Neo Member
I press that link and send me to the page but there is no "invite" tab there is only

NEWS HOW TO BUG REPORT FORUMS FAQ

Pain in the ass I want to invite my brother and I cant.

:(

Just to be clear you can't invite if you were invited yourself. Only those selected by Ubi can invite.

WizzNARD

I recieved a email directly from Ubisoft with my code.

I didnt got invited by a friend.
Same. If you go on mobile there is an option in the drop down but it doesn't do anything.

I'm trying to talk to support, but I have a feeling it's gonna be fruitless

Raptor

Same. If you go on mobile there is an option in the drop down but it doesn't do anything.

I'm trying to talk to support, but I have a feeling it's gonna be fruitless

Yeah exact same thing happens to me, when you select news or how to it send you there but if you select invite friend it doesnt do anything.

:/

geeko

Ubisoft really fucked this up for some of us. It sucks that a bunch of us were invited, but never got the emails and our uplay account has no sign of it listed under registered betas. Worst is that because we're technically chosen, we can't be invited in and have to wait and see if they get their shit together and provide us with codes. I've pretty much set my expectations that I won't get in at this point. Ugh

ironcreed

Banned
Seems like a real mess. They should have just had guaranteed beta access for pre-orders and included two extra codes to hand out to friends. Better yet, just do an open beta and let people play it like a demo.

ZeoVGM

Banned
What a disaster this has been. The amount of people who signed up the day the beta went up, myself included, who seemed to get picked over is very frustrating.

On top of that, response to the beta hasn't been very good.

Top Bottom