• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

If anyone has a spare PS4 beta invite I'd really appreciate it if they can throw it my way.

uPlay name is Matarese17

HEy thanks anyways managed to get an invite.

WiseguyMVP

jmizzal was great in sharing a code with me yesterday. Still no email even though it says this when I sign-in.

"CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING SELECTED AND WELCOME TO GHOST RECON WILDLANDS' CLOSED BETA!'

Well Thanks!

Now send us the f!%$ing email! Sheesh!...LoL

zedge

I have two invites, not codes. *edit

I guess the first two to add me on Uplay can have them. I think you choose the platform you want to play on, my code was for PS4 so not sure.

xzedgex

Thanks.

i just dont want to go with that hassle at this point.
Yeah, seeing how they handle this doesn't make me want to run out and buy the game thate for sure. Will definitely wait for a big sale price..

Probably wouldn't get it to work with a new invite and account anyways. They never did respond to my email as well. Guess they gave up.

zedge

I have two invites, not codes. *edit

I guess the first two to add me on Uplay can have them. I think you choose the platform you want to play on, my code was for PS4 so not sure.

xzedgex

Thanks.

OK have two now, seems the beta friends invite page does not update right away. Waiting for them to show up to invite. So these are gone for now.

Thanks.

zedge

Ok, the invites I had email you a ps4 code. One of the people that messaged me thought it was for PC.

He received an email with a PS4 code, but we are not sure if its tied to his account or if it can be used by someone else.

First reply can have the code. PS4. Just not 100% sure if it will work for you. Sorry.

Ok, the invites I had email you a ps4 code. One of the people that messaged me thought it was for PC.

He received an email with a PS4 code, but we are not sure if its tied to his account or if it can be used by someone else.

First reply can have the code. PS4. Just not 100% sure if it will work for you. Sorry.

Me me!

WiseguyMVP

Ah thanks for the link, allowed me to finally login (for some reason it doesn'T work on the official GR website) and see that I am NOT part of the beta... Well at least now I know...

If anybody has a spare PC Invite I'd be happy to take it!

Uplay: Supersoum

Thanks!

Glad to help!

And If anyone has a spare Xbox code please add me on Uplay: WiseguyMVP (Made a new username since my old one never recieved the invite or code)

Thanks.

So I goofed up and forgot to check back on this thread and saw I missed out on a couple Xbox One codes yesterday. Anyone still have one? GT: thoseAREmySHOES and my uPlay: ShoesXBL

Top Bottom