• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

legbone

thanks for that, though maybe I'm missing something the account management site is saying I don't have beta access. what have people who have successfully gotten this going on ps4 done?

Yeah, is there somewhere we go to get a code or something. I had one friend request, accepted it, but my account still shows no access.

legbone

Not sure. I just sent out the invites the way it wanted me too. I see no instructions telling me/you have to do something after sending the invites.

Maybe wait for a email?

All the invites are gone from pending tho so you've deffo got them

Strange. I got nothing. Maybe it takes some time or something.

I'm so sorry guys. I had no friends on my list so it redirected me to the add friends page where I added you guys... When it said send invite I thought it was talking about the beta invite but it was actually about a friend invite. I went back to the beta invite page and you three were there in the page so I highlighted you all and sent them. You deffo s should have them now

Sorry I'm fairly dumb

legbone

I'm so sorry guys. I had no friends on my list so it redirected me to the add friends page where I added you guys... When it said send invite I thought it was talking about the beta invite but it was actually about a friend invite. I went back to the beta invite page and you three were there in the page so I highlighted you all and sent them. You deffo s should have them now

Sorry I'm fairly dumb

No problem. Shit happens. I'll go look now.

Nope, still nothing. Been checking the ubiclub (where I can see you are playing the game), my ubisoft account (where I got my for honor beta code), and my email. I'll check them again later.

No problem. Shit happens. I'll go look now.

Nope, still nothing. Been checking the ubiclub (where I can see you are playing the game), my ubisoft account (where I got my for honor beta code), and my email. I'll check them again later.

Hey have this instead. Check your pm

0racle

OK GAF

I got a code just now for PS4, NA

First person to reply to this thread with a picture of a dinosaur riding on a shark gets it.

OK GAF

I got a code just now for PS4, NA

First person to reply to this thread with a picture of a dinosaur riding on a shark gets it.
Zombie-Riding-a-Dinosaur-Riding-a-Shark-e1345834638732.jpg

I messaged you an hour and a half ago with a working code. didn't hear back from you after that message.
Oh sweet, then someone else can go for another shark pic.

After waiting for that email for a few days I had almost given up lol.

I'll enter it and hope it works.

Your shark pic can still be up for grabs.

Oh sweet, then someone else can go for another shark pic.

After waiting for that email for a few days I had almost given up lol.

I'll enter it and hope it works.

Your shark pic can still be up for grabs.

Yeah, let me know. it should be good.

Hopefully everyone that needs a code still gets one.

Better late than never, right? :)

Top Bottom