• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
anjie has made the definitive gb op so he should just reuse that one

i wouldn't be surprised if they weren't really able to.

ok. why? they played bloodborne for a bit there

if you're saying they should have more consoles at their disposal than just a ps4, i'm right there with you

Tubobutts

Do they still sit super far away from the TV in the new studio? Brad and Dan are very bad at seeing button prompts and what the ui is telling them to do.

Dan is not a smart man.

jaina

Any place to watch the Ni-Oh stream? I got to it late and scrubbed back to the beginning, and then was watching it and the page automatically went to the "there is currently no live show" on it's own once the stream ended.

there's a link in the OP.
coming soon.... (use this for now)

I think Anjin is still on mobile, so be patient

ok. why? they played bloodborne for a bit there

if you're saying they should have more consoles at their disposal than just a ps4, i'm right there with you

I think they have an xbox one there and then the PC. I just don't know if they have that stuff ready to switch to at a moments notice or if Vinny has to spend to setting it up before they stream.

They definitely could have played other PS4 stuff but then that depends on what they have available and if they actually want to play it, Bloodborne probably would have fit that but then that wasn't really an option.

Commando was never good.

2846776-3159451893-comma.gif

YouTuber Patrick Klepek has a new video on his channel:

Mario Maker World Championships: Klepek vs. Ryckert

Much better than the Periscope version. :)

Cool. I like the multiple views. Also, watch his other recent uploads.
Yesterday, he beat Tristan's level and attempted to beat Jeff's level without the cheat, but failed. Today, he beat Jeff's level without the cheat! I was afraid it might be unbeatable, due to Jeff running out of time to build it and using the cheat key to upload it. He also attempted and failed to beat Griffin's level. Maybe next time!

mhanna49

Neo Member
Commando is a great kind of bad action movie.

My premium just expired. Anything think there will be a sale on premium soon? I don't really want or need the $15 coupon for merch.

Tubobutts

Commando is a great kind of bad action movie.

My premium just expired. Anything think there will be a sale on premium soon? I don't really want or need the $15 coupon for merch.
I'm pretty sure they had a sale around mother's day last year. I think that's when mine expires.

robatw

i am a goldmember for a long time. bute there is something i don't get.

why is east so slow in getting stuff to work properly. like getting a table took them 2 years or something. isn't jeff kinda annoyed that they always run into problems like the stream today...

i have the feeling that the production value is way subpar in comparison to the content from the westcoast.

don't hate me pls.

i am a goldmember for a long time. bute there is something i don't get.

why is east so slow in getting stuff to work properly. like getting a table took them 2 years or something. isn't jeff kinda annoyed that they always run into problems like the stream today...

i have the feeling that the production value is way subpar in comparison to the content from the westcoast.

don't hate me pls.

Money, time, manpower. Vinny is the only video guy that GBeast has so he's the one that has to manage setting everything up and also has to then juggle making sure things aren't on fire while also being in the content. Given that I honestly think GBeast puts out more content than I would expect.

mattp

why is east so slow in getting stuff to work properly. like getting a table took them 2 years or something.

i mean...do you think them not having a table was because vinny was too slow getting out to the store to buy one?
they probably didn't get approved to spend money on it til recently

jaina

i mean...do you think them not having a table was because vinny was too slow getting out to the store to buy one?
they probably didn't get approved to spend money on it til recently
Yeah. They needed to finalize the 2016 budget plan, then decide to use (most?) of the studio budget on a table, get it through CBSi procurement bureaucracy and then find a day to install it. I just meant to say that the table is a bad example.

In general Beast puts out enough content in my opinion for a 3 person team, considering Vinny also does head of production stuff, Austin does news and guest contributors and Alex does backup for Austin and relatively many reviews.

kAmui-

Look at 80% of the crowd at the panel and tell me you wouldn't go out of your way to avoid them. Especially the question askers.

Quality panel though. Vinnys face as he ate the hotdog was great.

After just skimming through the panel I'm not seeing it. Mostly normal looking people having a good ol' time. Still sounds pretty judgemental to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom