• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

I want to know the odds of a website having this many dude into fucking wrestling but not really into sports. It must be astronomical.

Volotaire

I want to know the odds of a website having this many dude into fucking wrestling but not really into sports. It must be astronomical.

I assumed they were partly into sports. At least on the Beastcast, they talk about hockey, American football and baseball (I dunno, they blur together when I listen and zone out to that type of talk).

Strax

My mighty beard has fallen

13108959_1667171100215044_1367111050_n.jpg

Also

ROCKET LEAGUE JEI

Lunar FC

I assumed they were partly into sports. At least on the Beastcast, they talk about hockey, American football and baseball (I dunno, they blur together when I listen and zone out to that type of talk).

Id say Bakalar and Alex are the only ones who have like any actual sports knowledge from this decade. But they rarely ever talk sports..

Jeff is demanding an awful lot for a free add-on that's basically just a variant. I haven't played Rocket League in ages but the hoops mode looks cool and different enough to be interesting but still retains the core of the main game.

Lunar FC

I loved hockey and labs, but personally didn't like hoops at all. Just felt frustrating to do anything cool and scoring rarely felt satisfying.

Basketball is like my second favorite sport too.. :/

Myggen

I loved hockey and labs, but personally didn't like hoops at all. Just felt frustrating to do anything cool and scoring rarely felt satisfying.

Basketball is like my second favorite sport too.. :/

Yeah, I didn't care much for hoops either. Just didn't feel very suited to the core mechanics of the game.

You don't actually need to be good at aerials to be good at/enjoy Hoops. 2 vs 2 frees up a lot of space.

It's just about timing and angles, same as the core game.

santeesioux

Portland has been close to getting a hockey team for like 20 years. I want to get into it, but when Canada is the closest team, meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom