• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
couldn't catch this on the periscope but i lost it at jeff saying

"you don't have to read to write, they let anybody do it... it's the gawker way"

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I still can't believe You fucking beat 'em, Gerstmann lost.

That would have been my pick too. Such a perfect anecdote/line.

Also I half-watched the Hitman QL but I got the feeling it deserves my full attention. That level is so good. Worth giving a proper watch?

daydream

Banned
hope they put that vita tv to use and do a severed ql (new game from the guacamelee guys)

having a blast with it so far

justjim89

Never seen Commando before because I typically hate Schwarzenegger stuff, but I'll watch it for Film and 40's.

The Hitman QL is so good, man. They actually came across a few things i never had, so that's handy. I'd love it if they just tried to do some Contracts mode on UPF or something.

pizzacat

Banned
Hmm Jeff on Xbox One was last seen playing GAROU MOW.

tumblr_mhj7jifYO61s0ca9lo1_400.gif
Oh so he's playing good games mow

Tubobutts

The weird thing about the Dan vs Patrick stuff is that I don't really like Dan or Patrick. I just default to anti-Dan because I see his terribleness more often.

Picking up some curry for UPF.

Also, I have so much content to catch up on. I've barely watched/listened to anything this week.

Just watched Commando + Films & 40's. That was fun. I only watched that move once, when I was around 16 and I liked it back then, still like it now. That movie only does a few things, but it does them very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom