• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
I'm surprised that many people prefer DD to MGS... I enjoy both but to me there is no comparison: MGS is so much more entertaining.

Megasoum

Banned
Speaking of Rorie, I was thinking about him yesterday while watching Kingsman (for obvious reason if you've seen the movie)... I'm not sure how he would react to it...

ArjanN

Amazing Demo Derby. Who was this magazine for? Every demo was for someone under the age of 10!

It's because of when it came out. At the end of a console's life all the quality developers have moved on to the next gen, and the only games that keep coming out for it is licensed shovelware, because they're just preying on kids/parents who don't know any better.

daydream

Banned
Speaking of Rorie, I was thinking about him yesterday while watching Kingsman (for obvious reason if you've seen the movie)... I'm not sure how he would react to it...

if only there was an outlet for him to talk about it, like a website dedicated to film or a podcast at least

Megasoum

Banned
Are those still up on the internet somewhere? I'd love to rewatch every episode of Defending Your Movie, Remake Rematch, and Besties. I miss that site :(

Not publically AFAIK. It's possible that some of the Whiskey guys still have local backup but it's not available to us.

Myggen

B-jnEyfCUAAl0Ed.png:large

Jeff is being mean to Rorie!

Holy shit, N-Space really put their "open world" minigolf tech to work on the PS1. That golf game in Mary-Kate and Ashley is identical to the golf game in Rugrats: Search for Reptar, as well as Rugrats Studio Tour (a game with WAY MORE MINIGOLF).

Also they made Geist.

kvk1

TFW when Jeff says "What a season, what a season." in the Demo Derby, but there is no Vinny to reciprocate it back.

;_;

William

Love the Alex and Vinny combo on quick looks. I really hope they decide to start a podcast or a regular feature of some sort that gets them chatting and mixing things up outside of a quick looking environment.

Brashnir

I'm surprised that many people prefer DD to MGS... I enjoy both but to me there is no comparison: MGS is so much more entertaining.

I greatly prefer DD to MGS. DD is "click on the link and watch as soon as I see it" status. MGS is in the "eh, whenever" bucket.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Holy shit, N-Space really put their "open world" minigolf tech to work on the PS1. That golf game in Mary-Kate and Ashley is identical to the golf game in Rugrats: Search for Reptar, as well as Rugrats Studio Tour (a game with WAY MORE MINIGOLF).

Also they made Geist.

How was the golfing in Geist?

Asking which is better, Metal Gear Scanlon or Demo Derby, is like asking which is better, Peanut Butter or Jam, and that's silly.

Jimmy's long demonstrated a desire to tear communities apart. NeoGAF Giant Bomb subscribers is just the next on his list.

Remember on Danswers when I told the story about my friend in college calling me and saying "Still want to lose your virginity? My friend wants to sleep with you." Nikki was the girl that called me to set that up. She's awesome, and she'll be great on Danswers.

Yeah, this episode sounds very promising (assuming Danny's got some good questions to be Danswered). Her name seems like it'll be challenging to Dan-ify, though

Myggen

I only really know her from appearances on podcasts such as Doug Loves Movies

Same. But she seems to have her own podcast that's pretty similar to Danswers, from Wikipedia:

Nikki currently co-hosts a podcast with comedian, Phil Hanley, and roommate/musician, Anya Marina, called "We Know Nothing." We Know Nothing is a humorous relationship based podcast that takes calls from listeners and attempts to give them love advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom