• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tan

The fan sequel is super weird. I took me forever to find a download for it too and I think I only got a trial or something?

Megasoum

Banned
This makes me want to play a Tennis game.... Is there any good Tennis games available nowadays?

I have Virtua Tennis 4 on Steam but I remember the campaign being fucking terrible.

Also, G4WL.

Composite video?

Well yeah...of course... But I mean compared to previous times they played Windjammers.

Zaph

aLWk23s.gif

valeo

Or just pretend that the only GB community is this thread and complete ignore the on site one.

Exactly what I do. I have never even looked at the chat.

Best UPF in ages, I reckon. the last 4-5 have been boring as hell; Dan delivered with his game and Jeff/Brad with the random Tim Allen Fact Talk.

daydream

Banned
Hmmm... Which version and on what platform?

There hasn't been a new one in a while right?

Mario 64 and Power Tennis (Gamecube/Wii) are great, 3DS one (Mario Tennis Open) is fine for a newcomer (though its mechanics are a bit different) but generally a bit of a letdown.

Then there's the RPG lineage with the GBC and GBA game respectively. Both come highly recommended. GBC is on the 3DS VC, GBA is on the WiiU VC.

Mario's Tennis on Virtual Boy would be the edgy choice.

Drew might bring some boring stuff to UPF but he also brought LEGO Island, the ayahuasca of video games, and for that I will always be greatful.

Indeed.

Jams775

What's the support email for Giant Bomb?

I can't seem to access their website no matter what I try. I think it's because I'm on a VPN. But EVERY other website I go to works instantly while I get an error while trying to get on Giant Bomb. I tried on Chrome, Firefox, and IE and I get the same results.

Error code: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Nah if it's working, then you're good!

Drew's phrasing of when MGS episode 2 will appear seems to imply later rather than sooner. I'm guessing next Wed or Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom