• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad sure does love putting stuff on his head... I do too though so it's perfectly understandable.

The question is whether Brad puts stuff on the peegs' heads. There is a proud Internet tradition of putting stuff on small animals' heads and photographing them.

Renpatsu

The question is whether Brad puts stuff on the peegs' heads. There is a proud Internet tradition of putting stuff on small animals' heads and photographing them.
0IZGQOQ.png

Do hats count?

komplanen

Somewhere in a back alley Brad slips a brown envelope to Samantha.

"I'll have more use of your services later. It could be a different game though. Who knows if he ever wants to play Wind Jammers after this"

sjack

Banned
Hey guys I'm interested in checking out GB's premium backlog of content-specifically Happy Hour. Is there a specific episode you could recommend? (Besides creep Jeff, I've already seen that one)

Hey guys I'm interested in checking out GB's premium backlog of content-specifically Happy Hour. Is there a specific episode you could recommend? (Besides creep Jeff, I've already seen that one)

I personally don't think the Happy Hours are particularly good content compared to the other Premium features. The earlier ones are better than the later ones though.

GolazoDan

I'm watching the Revelations 2 quick look? Is Dan trolling with his Moira pronunciation problems?

Reminds me of Jeff saying "Gemma Atkinson" with a hard g, smdh.

Lelcar

Holy shit Rising Zan. This should be the inspiration for the Red Dead Redemption sequel.

More like the inspiration for the Frog Fractions sequel.

Man, Frog Fractions 2 is so hyped up now that he's gonna have to pull a Half-Life 3 with it.

ugh, UPF has really been boring lately.

Really? Serious question, and I'm not at all trying to be antagonistic, I do actually want to know: what exactly is it that you're looking for with UPF? I mean, I thought that Rising Zan and Windjammers mixed with the staff and Kalman was pretty exciting. What do you want to see in a UPF?

strafer

Really? Serious question, and I'm not at all trying to be antagonistic, I do actually want to know: what exactly is it that you're looking for with UPF? I mean, I thought that Rising Zan and Windjammers mixed with the staff and Kalman was pretty exciting. What do you want to see in a UPF?

Uhm, to be honest I don't know. Maybe I miss Vinny and Ryan too much.

I find the other side stuff more entertaining.

And they play way too much Windjammers, yeah we get it Jeff, you like it.

I haven't had too much problem with UPF, but I'm watching yesterday's show and I might not finish it. Just kind of borning. Skipped through half the Helldivers segment and not really interested in more Windjammers.

komplanen

Right on TV begins the finals for Finland's representation to the Eurovision song contest. Considering how much Drew liked the Eurovision last year I'm kinda excited to see if Finland has a chance this year.

The most likely band to win and represent Finland is a punk band consisting of mentally handicapped people. I like their simplistic old school punk song and the message they are sending to the world.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zEiM6l5meQI

A family member composed and wrote a song this year but didn't make it into the finals.

Lelcar

Uhm, to be honest I don't know. Maybe I miss Vinny and Ryan too much.
I find the other side stuff more entertaining.

Cool man. I hear ya.

quick question, does Vinny keep skipping the VO in P4 ER? it's driving me nuts lol

Haha, yeah I agree. He does stop skipping the VO at some point thankfully, but I don't know when. It takes a while. Just grit your teeth and keeping watching. the P4 ER gets so good. There are single episodes that I watch over and over again, and they are later game stuff, big story set-pieces.

Been listening to old Bombcasts lately and it's making me miss Ryan again :( I still enjoy Bombcasts these days but Ryan added a nice view point that's it a missed since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom