• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
What's the deal with Monster Hunter....is it some kind of messiah in the gaming world?

image.php

my reign over this thread is coming to a close

i will graciously step aside like is expected from our fore fathers

let us hope that i inspire emperor obama to do the same

This was pages ago but the eye drops from the last mailbag are these weird ones that have menthol in them and make your eyes burn. It's actually really refreshing. A little better then someone sending just regular ones. Walgreens sells them in the US.

William

I was looking for video of a game and came upon Danny O'Dwyer doing a "random encounter" of it, however the video on youtube and gamespot is only 12 minutes of a clearly longer stream he used to do. Have these streams been archived anywhere? I imagine they would be fun content but as far as I can tell they aren't online anymore.

Corgi

Banned
haven't watched UPF yet... but from the podcast... I still don't get why Jeff seems to hate ffx-2 so much. Dress sphere is dumb... but being able to switch jobs on the fly is pretty cool. And while animations are janky... it makes combat why quicker than the molasses pace of FFX.

And did his GF beat FFX without doing any side stuff? That's really impressive with how OP the final boss is without doing side stuff.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's kind of weird. Back in the gamespot days, I always thought Alex was way more natural on camera than Jeff or Ryan. Compared to now, where I think Alex isn't as good on camera as the other guys(except Brad)

I blame Harmonix.

tchocky

It's kind of weird. Back in the gamespot days, I always thought Alex was way more natural on camera than Jeff or Ryan. Compared to now, where I think Alex isn't as good on camera as the other guys(except Brad)

I blame Harmonix.

That is probably due to the other guys being on camera regularly whereas Alex has had infrequent appearances. Look at how much better his videos with Vinny have gotten in the last couple of weeks since he has gotten more used to doing videos. It could also be that he is better with more scripted content since he did a good job on his GOTY video last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom