• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
dad stop watching twincest

1378645041040.jpg

Then I'd say that's a good enough reason for that association, not weird.

Also good lord they're good lookin'

don't you think it's weird that the first time left sister sees right sister without the glasses is outside somewhere?

and what's with the random shot of them holding hands

is this hentai

Jothel

don't you think it's weird that the first time left sister sees right sister without the glasses is outside somewhere?

and what's with the random shot of them holding hands

is this hentai

確かに...

I would perhaps say that someone somewhere has made this into a hentai, or at least drawn cartoons. Like that Russian military lady from a year or two ago.

Jintor

It's 2am on a sunday night where he is, (he's Scottish right?) so he won't be saving anyone for a while...

ずっと日本語で話しましょう!

でも、日本語を話すことが難しいだね。。。

daydream

Banned
in the name of gb-gaf, i wanted to step forward and thank steve for jumping in during a time of crisis and providing a save heaven for all our anime and waluigi discussion which we hold so dear to our hearts and minds

thank you steve

(imagine yourself in jeff's place here:)

また、日本語の単語

私はこの賞を受け入れ、私はこれを翻訳するためにインターネットを使用

良い仕事としてジミー幸運やって半分

Jothel

でも、日本語を話すことが難しいだね。。。

そうだよね。。。でも私の奥さんは日本人だから、勉強をするのが本当に簡単^^

Jintor

そうだよね。。。でも私の奥さんは日本人だから、勉強をするのが本当に簡単^^

まじか?嫉妬。。。

私はこの賞を受け入れ、私はこれを翻訳するためにインターネットを使用

良い仕事としてジミー幸運やって半分

wwwwwwwww

Jothel

まじか?嫉妬。。。

うん、でも奥さんは英語ぺらぺらだから、ほとんどの会話は英語で。。。義理の両親は英語が全然しゃべれないけど

私は非常に攻撃的なグレープフルーツです

Jothel

I both do and don't apologise for starting this exchange of languages here. It's been fun since I currently am working at a school but haven't taught any classes for nearly 2 weeks so am beginning to crack with the boredom.

Jintor

うん、でも奥さんは英語ぺらぺらだから、ほとんどの会話は英語で。。。義理の両親は英語が全然しゃべれないけど

娘が息子ですか? 何歳ですか? おめでとうございます! 今多いの新単語を教えしました、ありがとうございます。 (文法はとても難しいだけど、毎日練習したい。。。)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom