• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

wtf is siscon? *looks it up* *deletes history*

Don't look up anything stump mentions.

I'm enjoying the intersection of a thread's twilight years and weekend GAF

just getting it out of my system

MammothWickedAlbino.gif

daydream is 13 years old

this thread is not suitable for him

daydream lives in Germany, they're basically constantly chasing Japan when it comes to weird sex stuff

he'll be fine

now that I think about it, the non-english languages I've studied are German, Japanese, and Spanish so maybe I was fated to walk this road

Jothel

For some reason this page is breaking my internet explorer. It could be because I'm using internet explorer however... work laptops...

I hate that little shit. He was awful in that movie, he sucked on Full House, in Pet Sematary, in New Nightmare...

that kid had a monopoly on the "obnoxious little shit" role for like 10 straight years

Was he the same kid in jurassic park who was like 'I AIN'T SCARED OF NO BIG CHICKEN' then indiana jones rapes him with a raptor talon?

Jothel

I hate that little shit. He was awful in that movie, he sucked on Full House, in Pet Sematary, in New Nightmare...

that kid had a monopoly on the "obnoxious little shit" role for like 10 straight years

Didn't even need to look at the video to understand who you meant, ugh.

when I was a kid I thought glasses were cool so I convinced my mom to take me to an optometrist

turns out my eyes were actually bad :(

but at least I didn't actively ruin them like Dan did

Jothel

when I was a kid I thought glasses were cool so I convinced my mom to take me to an optometrist

turns out my eyes were actually bad :(

but at least I didn't actively ruin them like Dan did

Do you still wear them or have you switched to contacts? I'm debating the switch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom