• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
In MGS3, I just beat
The Sorrow. That was an odd detour but I loved the solution . Oddly eerie and uncomfortable but also humorous because it was a completely Kojima set piece. The ghosty noises topped it off haha.
Also, you can't explain that by nano-machines!
there has always been some amount of acceptance of supernatural in mgs

every one has a piece of it

just part of the series

also i dont remember if it's confirmed at any point but the sorrow is the father of psycho mantis

Spinx

there has always been some amount of acceptance of supernatural in mgs

every one has a piece of it

just part of the series

also i dont remember if it's confirmed at any point but the sorrow is the father of psycho mantis

What
I thought he was Ocelot's lol

tchocky

chogidogs

Reddit found Dan's photo as an old man.

nCjYetX.jpg

Also, Giant Bomb XIII | KISS One More Time

jaina

I know Alex is big into Lucha Underground, I wonder if he's kept up with the awful happening in AAA in Tijuana this weekend.

Didn't he tweet about appreciating the sheer brutality? (that was somebody else)

correction:
@Alex_Navarro said:
This week's Lucha Underground is amazing. Mil Muertas vs. Fenix is something anyone who likes pro wrestling should watch immediately.

Myggen

Watching some fighting games tournament in giantbomb.com/chat, and MvC is such nonsense when you don't really know the game. I can appreciate competitive Street Fighter play, even Smash, but this is too much.

Xater

Watching some fighting games tournament in giantbomb.com/chat, and MvC is such nonsense when you don't really know the game. I can appreciate competitive Street Fighter play, even Smash, but this is too much.

If you know MvC it's even worse because the. You know it's the same combo strings over and over again.

Myggen

Playing Hotline Miami 2 right now, and gotta say that I agree with most of the points in Alex's review of the game. That was an excellent review by the way, Alex never gets enough praise as a writer.

Volotaire

Oh so this isn't the end? I have to say the sequence with the
car, shagohad and Volgin was exhilarating. It could do with less cutting in and out of cutscenes, it was very jarring. At least it did a good point of saving per sequence.

hey

there's lots of great stuff in there beyond that

Ok, I'll go ahead and say that I haven't actually read the manga but I watched like 6 episodes of the anime for some goddamn reason and it's like 80% about step-siblings trying to get it on with each other

with the occasional pee scene
so forgive me if I don't immediately back you up on this

Ok, I'll go ahead and say that I haven't actually read the manga but I watched like 6 episodes of the anime for some goddamn reason and it's like 80% about step-siblings trying to get it on with each other

with the occasional pee scene
so forgive me if I don't immediately back you up on this

sounds like youre applying your western values on whats "right" or "wrong" on a different culture

WTPM2bo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom