• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
B8e94lFCAAAoA7g.png:large

Jeff's luck is incredible.

I don't know if 50 turns is the right way to go for the following streams, but it definitely has its moments.

totowhoa

Banned
Solid ending.

Definitely down for more MPP, but I'm hoping we drop it down to 20 turns going forward.

Fewer turns, once every monthish. Maybe we can get to MPP 10 this year :O

tumblr_nix3cru2Q41s4wcdio1_500.gif

I can't believe that was the last thing Giant Bomb ever produced. Been a good run, you guys.

Now I can finally do my goddamned homework.

I'm not worried about Jeff breaking the cart as they have the Japanese copy as a backup they can use when they play MP 3 again in the GOTY retrospective.

I screen capped the very very end where Drew swiped the banner off the table and posted it in the Waiting Room thread on GB. I figured it should also go here.

2720803-screen+shot+2015-01-28+at+6.33.30+pm.png

hamchan

So was Mario Party 3 the best entry or was it another case of the third entry being worse than the second in a trilogy?

Also what's up with this dingy ass thread.

So was Mario Party 3 the best entry or was it another case of the third entry being worse than the second in a trilogy?

Also what's up with this dingy ass thread.

A lot of trilogies have a dark middle chapter but Mario Party Party has the bravery to do a dark final chapter.

EDIT: I think this may be some sort of post-trauma thing but I am listening to Jeff listen to Third Eye Blind and tearing up with laughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom