• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
In one of the GameCube Mario party's there's a chance time that switches 2 players' stars and coins. It's pretty cool when it happens on the last turn.

I hope it happens to them.

Dizzy-4U

Greg Kasavin did a DAI playthrough? Where the hell have I been?

Giant Bomb Unarchived to the rescue.

Edit: Holy shit! Dave did an Icewind Dale one? Oh my God!!

Kirlia

Banned
Wow. Having watched the bulk of the MPP3 stream, the game really found a way to screw everyone over repeatedly. Except Dan.

Great OT, subscribed.

I want to save MPP3 for tomorrow but I'm not sure I have the self control. Maybe I'll watch it today and tomorrow.

I look forward to the 45 minute Mario Party Party 3 video on youtube.

No way am I watching 4 hours.

4 HOURS!

That could have been the first major chunk of MGS3

Renpatsu

This thread title is throwing me for a loop, I keep glossing over it in my subscription list.

"Where's the Giant Bomb thread?"

popo

Your first Mario Kart is the best Mario Kart.

Your latest Mario Party is the worst Mario Party.

also, Green Scar is going to be so pissed when he finally turns up, assuming he has not already jumped off of a bridge.

justjim89

I'm going to ask two yes or no questions, and that's all the information I seek. I'm about halfway through.

Does the game freeze and/or glitch at the very end, ruining the game, hence "No winner?"

or

Does the game end in a tie, hence "No winner?"

robotrock

Banned
I'm going to ask two yes or no questions, and that's all the information I seek. I'm about halfway through.

Does the game freeze and/or glitch at the very end, ruining the game, hence "No winner?"

or

No to both.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My throat is always just fucking sore at the end of the mario party videos from laughing so much. That being said im ok with it being a little while until 4. I think they all (aside from dan) need to let their batteries recharge for a bit. Jeff and Brad looked like they wanted to die. Drew looked like he just lost it.

That ending was amazing though.

Myggen

K33kAEc.gif

Mario Party Party the Third happened when I was at work, so just started watching it. A few minutes in, I thought I'd check the length.

3h51m57s. Oh.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
My throat is always just fucking sore at the end of the mario party videos from laughing so much. That being said im ok with it being a little while until 4. I think they all (aside from dan) need to let their batteries recharge for a bit. Jeff and Brad looked like they wanted to die. Drew looked like he just lost it.

That ending was amazing though.

Part of me thinks that they're playing it up because there's no way someone could actually hate a game that much.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think the Mario party games are "OK", and even then 20 turns starts to drag near the end. I can't imagine 50. 4 hours of that game is insane.

Kirlia

Banned

or

The winner is your avatar. But it barely feels like a victory for anyone but him, hence the "Nobody wins."

As much as I enjoyed MPP3, I think Dan should wait a while (several months, at least) before trying for MPP4. I miss Demo Derby, for one thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom