• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb E3 2012

There was a question on Jeff's formspring, something like "did that really happen at the Hitman Absolution demo?" And Jeff said "yep."

Anyone know what's being referenced? I take it was in one of the E3 podcasts?

IIRC nothing too exciting. I think that during a playing of the demo, Jeff messed up but was able to complete the mission by just cracking this dude's neck and leaving the scene. As opposed to some stealthy roundabout way that the developers probably planned on. This left the presenters grumbling "oh geez" about that happening behind him.

IIRC nothing too exciting. I think that during a playing of the demo, Jeff messed up but was able to complete the mission by just cracking this dude's neck and leaving the scene. As opposed to some stealthy roundabout way that the developers probably planned on. This left the presenters grumbling "oh geez" about that happening behind him.
To be honest you could do that in every hitman just walk in kill your target and walk/run out but you would have a "bad" rating.

Lijik

To be honest you could do that in every hitman just walk in kill your target and walk/run out but you would have a "bad" rating.
I think what made this bit particularly egregious was the game said "hey, go to this place, your target usually goes there". Jeff goes there and turns around only to to find his target /right there/ walking up behind him.

Jintor

I think what made this bit particularly egregious was the game said "hey, go to this place, your target usually goes there". Jeff goes there and turns around only to to find his target /right there/ walking up behind him.

Should've just told them he was playing the REAL Hitman way: if you fuck up, roll with it.

-KRS-

So, I know I'm late to this but I watched the archived Day 0 stream, and it cuts out at 1h40m right in the middle of the Assassins Creed III talk. So I thought it would continue in the second video but that one is way later into the podcast, where Jeff joins in. Did justin.tv just not archive the whole stream? What's up with that?

Sorry if this has been asked before. This thread is pretty huge.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
So, I know I'm late to this but I watched the archived Day 0 stream, and it cuts out at 1h40m right in the middle of the Assassins Creed III talk. So I thought it would continue in the second video but that one is way later into the podcast, where Jeff joins in. Did justin.tv just not archive the whole stream? What's up with that?

Sorry if this has been asked before. This thread is pretty huge.

That's just how it is. There's like 15-20 minutes or so of black screen then it comes back.

flake

Ive only listened to half of the day zero podcast. Ive got a a lot of simultaneous Diablo 3 + GB podcasts to get through.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
But no seriously, has anyone figured out what the song is to that E3 Day 2 video? At the very least someone with twitter should bug Vinny and Drew about it

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Having trouble finding it. I wish they just had a dedicated E3 section.

Found the audio but I thought there was video of that?

But no seriously, has anyone figured out what the song is to that E3 Day 2 video? At the very least someone with twitter should bug Vinny and Drew about it

It's weird, it doesn't seem to exist on the internet. Google instant search auto-filled some of the lyrics for me, so there must be a bunch of people looking it up, haha.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like what Ryan said about the new Hitman.

My problem with the series was always that it was overwhelming, and I feel like they didn't explain anything. And the main thing was the, 'hey don't be here' thing. Like NPCs would say, 'hey don't be here', and I'd go to leave and then they'd just 'GET HIM' POWPOWPOWPOW thats the noise it made

and his Spider-Man story was great 'I'm up. I'm up!'

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I really wish there was recorded video of Patrick's 'fuck food makers' playthrough of Absolution

One of the reasons I can't wait for the game is the hilarious videos that are sure to come. The "how not to play hitman" series on youtube is fucking amazing, and I recall ryan actually referencing it after that was mentioned.

Anyone know where the vid of them discussing after Sony's Conference is? They should be standing in a parking lot looking area. Thanks if anyone could provide :O

jediyoshi

iOOnw4KCn5olU.gif

Top Bottom