• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread The Third: #TeamBrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nyan Cat is probably the most charming Internet "meme" there's been (once removed from the song, which has definitely worn out its welcome). I liked having it in the background there. Shame!

That said, if they replace the space with things like that amazing poster, I'll be happy.

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
Nyan Cat is probably the most charming Internet "meme" there's been (once removed from the song, which has definitely worn out its welcome). I liked having it in the background there. Shame!

That said, if they replace the space with things like that amazing poster, I'll be happy.

I have, quite literally, at least three other cool posters from users under my desk. We've been lazy.

def sim

"This March, Capcom wants you to buy back the copy of Resident Evil 6 you already traded in for a better game, and then buy this DLC. Good luck with that!"

Oh geez haha

Alex is quickly becoming a favorite.

Fucking Bradley May Cry, I'm now downloading the DMC HD collection off PSN. I finally cleared Far Cry 3 off my backlog last night and I immediately pile another 2 games on to it.

Also it's a shame the HD collection is a single download so I have to get all 11gb at once, can't play 1 while I wait for 3SE to finish.

Haunted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaEmCFiNqP0

We've been lazy.
Denzel-Boom.gif

Bedlam

Okay, this game is fucking great but I hope Vinny never ever plays it again on camera if he can't be bothered to look up the controls. This was really the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom