• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do.
You ordered from Amazon IT, i'm assuming? I ordered from Amazon UK.
Out of habit, really.. Amazon IT has gotten only decent in the last year or so.

And again, when i did it was in October of last year.
Nope, I ordered from Amazon.uk as well, on Amazon.it it was 15€ more even accounting for the added shipping fees. Screw that, I'm a poor student xD

I selected the cheaper delivery option so I don't know what such a difference in the delivery times is due to. Is your package being handled by SDA too?

fake edit: the fact you placed your order in October 2012 might be why, if I remember correctly at the time Amazon.uk still shipped for free to Italy, most likely using a cheaper (and alas slower) carrier.

spats

Maybe a SCEE employee rated it? Lol

That bastard.

BUNgCirIUAAO1iV.jpg

My copy is due to arrive in the post tomorrow morning, so all being well I will be playing GTAV in < 19 hours. Surreal.
Mine was sent yesterday morning so I'm guessing I might be too. Judging by Royal Mail tracking it's sitting in the Midlands depot or whatever (I'm in Mid-Wales). I'm expecting it tomorrow but am preparing for the worst!
i.e. another day of waiting

The game will hopefully be available for preload from PSN soon. But when will we, eurogaf, be able to play it?

Tuesday 00:00 CET, 00:00 BST, some other arbitrary time? It's the first time I preorder a game on PSN.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
LET THE HYPE BEGIN! BWHALSKLDBKAHEMAVALDVLSBBSJSSJHSBWKKS

SYuYCal.jpg

naku

Preload is up for me guys!

Screw you! I stayed home until 2:15pm as someone mentioned it could start at 2pm. I had to leave, and now won't be home in many hours.

Gahhhh, I just hope the servers won't crash and the download will be done until the midnight on Monday.

Can't believe all these copies are being sold early (congrats to the lucky bastards), while the place where I pre-ordered can't even guarantee my copy on launch day...

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Now I'm starting to get worried that my order won't get here on Tuesday. :/
I'd go pick it up somewhere if it was late, but I ordered the special edition. Tuesday will reallllly suck if it doesn't get here on time.

Around 20 hours until my copy will (hopefully) arrive. And then I'll have absolutely no time to play it until the weekend because I'll be so busy this week. Good times.

Yeah, Shopto :) If it doesn't arrive tomorrow I will be extremely surprised, and my postie normally delivers quite early.

lol

Nice, I hope it arrives. Sadly I have work, can't play it until around 10pm anyway. Might be able to get an hour in before, but that could make the day even worse.

Still waiting here in the UK for preload to be active.

Never came on at 3.00pm (currently 3.50pm) and nor is it letting me download yet.

Anybody else?

Ugh, I'm so bummed that the Collector's Edition doesn't come with that case for the Steelbook. :(

It's pure sex. So glad I didn't opt for the Collectors Edition. I'm sure the electric car that was included will be available as DLC, and in that event I'll buy it up right quick. No need for the hat and other gear that I'll never use. I'd rather put that money towards buying up every GTA5 poster I can find and having them mounted. Something to decorate my games room with. :)

UrbanRats

Nope, I ordered from Amazon.uk as well, on Amazon.it it was 15€ more even accounting for the added shipping fees. Screw that, I'm a poor student xD

I selected the cheaper delivery option so I don't know what such a difference in the delivery times is due to. Is your package being handled by SDA too?

fake edit: the fact you placed your order in October 2012 might be why, if I remember correctly at the time Amazon.uk still shipped for free to Italy, most likely using a cheaper (and alas slower) carrier.

I think you cracked the case. ;)

As i said earlier, i hope the R* Warehouse will be faster, since they wouldn't let me opt for paid shipment, even if i wanted to.
It should still come from inside the EU though.

Alienous

It's pure sex. So glad I didn't opt for the Collectors Edition. I'm sure the electric car that was included will be available as DLC, and in that event I'll buy it up right quick. No need for the hat and other gear that I'll never use. I'd rather put that money towards buying up every GTA5 poster I can find and having them mounted. Something to decorate my games room with. :)

Put you're missing out on all the bonuses. Like faster special meter regeneration, and a discount in all clothes stores. You'll spend less time playing GTA V, isn't it ... !

Wait a fucking second. Why the hell did I pre-order the collectors edition? Shit. I've fucked up the GTA box art pattern also. God dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom