• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR3AM

Dreams of a world where inflated review scores save studios
Will I be a le to go to Gs and pick up a copy without per ordering

I think I'm just over hyping GTA again. it's going to be pretty much the same game with different piece. However, GTA is one of the few games left that can get me to freak out for a new game like I was still 12. A good old-school gaming marathon is in order.

antitrop

It's incredible how much better the facial models have become between Trailer #2 and the final Trailer. Then compare that to GTA IV... all in one console generation.

Old Lace

I don't have access to my consoles, so I won't get to play until the PC version. So, I expect impressions and live streaming on day 1.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
iKcp021JBftSu.gif

i feel weird i was about to preorder this game because i thought i haven't bought this game yet ...and amazon tell me i preordered the game ages ago ...

I guess it's time to get HYPED then ....

You.. you forgot PS3 GAF. I'm hurt.
Gaming Age Family http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gaming_age_family
Nice. Joined.

Stayed away from most of the info leading up to release and I can't wait to play this. Love going into GTA games without spoiling much and I'm glad I managed to have the willpower to avoid info/spoilers. Had to look at the soundtrack though. Probably going to listen to Blue Ark or Rock Radio first. Thankfully I have a bunch of games to play to keep me occupied until the 17th. Can't wait!

antitrop

The absolute perfect send off to this generation.
It really is.

We got 3 GTAs in the PS2 generation, but everything I've heard about the scope of GTA V feels like Parts 2 and 3 to the trilogy of this generation. This looks like twice the game GTA IV was.

Sanic

First time seeing the map, and really learning much about the game.

I guess we'll never get back to the multi-city days :/

MormaPope

Banned
It really is.

We got 3 GTAs in the PS2 generation, but everything I've heard about the scope of GTA V feels like Parts 2 and 3 to the trilogy of this generation. This looks like twice the game GTA IV was.

Red Dead Redemption was this gen's Vice City.

Hip Hop

Do you guys think dropping an extra $20 on that special edition is worth it?

Nah, I'd put that money up towards the GTA V guide. GTA is my favorite series of all time, but I don't think any of that stuff is worth it. You can get the Hardcover edition with those extra $20.

Wait...is this just roughly what's been revealed for the music?

Could've sworn Spice 1's 187 Proof was confirmed for being in as well

....so there's more songs in the game?

YASSSLawd.gif

cdkee

Banned
I am so fucking hyped for this game. Don't think I've ever felt this much hype before. This is like a drug. One week!

I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.

antitrop

No midnight launch for me. I'm working 6am-Noon on Tuesday morning, and I'll swing by Gamestop after to pick up my preorder.

I have Wednesday and Thursday off.

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom