• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V reveal @ IGN tomorrow 9am PT/12pm ET/5pm GMT with exclusive gameplay #1

BFIB

Dang, I was hoping for a sit down type thing where they would just free roam for awhile and take requests while Greg Miller did everything he could to get attention.

Hip Hop

I don't want to play the game in first-person thankyouverymuch. That's a weird feature to add in a remaster.

I think this is one of greatest things ever. You want third person? it's there. I want First Person? It's there too. We all win. And this has been a very request featured. Surprised they delivered.

What if...
image_316736_16x9_620.jpg

IaLG69W.jpg

Told you guys this is the best remaster so far.

Rockstar is going all out on this shit. Been in development since before the PS3 / 360 version released.

Dabanton

Oh my god just watched the video. That FPS mode looks intense especially for gunfights

The levels for what counts as a 'remaster' have been risen.

Nabbis

Gonna be fun stealing a fighter jet on PC and killing others at online... I can finally see and hit something.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm not even excited. Why is first person really a big deal in the grand scheme of things? It's not like rockstar did open world first person first.

Top Bottom