• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V reveal @ IGN tomorrow 9am PT/12pm ET/5pm GMT with exclusive gameplay #1

red731

See ya guys in two weeks
s10e12_480.jpg

Jokin. I can't freaking wait!!!!!

PhaZZe

Banned
Looks like other game in FPS!!, great quality as always R*. waiting for the pc version! :D
first i need upgrade my vga :(

-griffy-

Banned
From the IGN article:

It’s also an extremely flexible and adaptable first-person experience. Off the bat, it retains the standard GTA 5 control scheme, but you can select from a variety of preconfigured control schemes so it feels more like a standard shooter. In fact, you can customise the experience a lot – you can vary the degree of aim assist, turn off ragdolling and the combat roll (after all, it might make some a bit queasy), and decide whether the game switches to third-person when taking cover. It’s versatile, too: it can be a full-on first-person experience, the same third-person experience you know, or a hybrid of the two.

Griss

Playing the whole of GTA in first person mode? No thank you.

Playing the vehicle sections of GTA in first person mode? Thank you based Rockstar! Glad I held out for this one, the whole thing is gonna be fresh as hell to me.

Akronis

I'm going to be so upset if this doesn't run well on my PC. 120FPS would be nice but I can settle for 60FPS. Please Rockstar...

What happened to 2 hrs of coverage?

No, that was CVG. They were saying they had 2 hours of playtime with GTA V. Though, looking back at IGN's tweet, they never said there would be a stream, just exclusive gameplay and articles. I'd rather have had a live stream, but something is better than nothing, I suppose.

Any word on PS4's resolution? 1080p? And framerate? Locked at 30?
1080p 30FPS
Even when you adjust to the incredible new visuals, at 1080p and 30fps no less (trust us, 30 fps is plenty, before we all enter 60fps-or-bust therapy groups, with the frame-rate notably fluid, even at its explosive peaks), the game keeps catching you off guard.

First Person mode is something I thought I didn't want.. until I watched the trailer. Now I am foaming at the mouth.. so sexy..

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
now thinking about those conversations between the 3 characters as they're driving to a destination, and now being able to see the conversation go on inside the car.

Those screens.... yuck! Sorry guys, not feeling it. I'm pretty sure panoramic views would look lovely but I expected a lot more in this "remaster".

Yasae

Banned
"At times, with neon blazing over the storm-sodden Vinewood streets, puddles dancing with rain splats - as the full spectrum of PS4 particle effects and lighting coalesce - it looks like a tiny miracle: easily the best-looking new-gen game yet"

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh no.

Zok310

Banned
Wow FPS mode????
R* with the crazy surprise.
I was effing hyped already for the remake, this bit of news just sealed the deal.
Holy shit!!!

Top Bottom