• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V reveal @ IGN tomorrow 9am PT/12pm ET/5pm GMT with exclusive gameplay #1

FTF

Playing the whole of GTA in first person mode? No thank you.

Playing the vehicle sections of GTA in first person mode? Thank you based Rockstar! Glad I held out for this one, the whole thing is gonna be fresh as hell to me.

This right here...1st person mode in vehicles but 3rd person for everything else sounds like the perfect combo and I can't wait!

Yeah, no. I'm excited for the game, but no.

There's times it comes close. The sheer amount of detail they've added to the world is staggering. Especially the "nature" parts of the game. Cliffsides with the ocean rolling in and fields of grass look unbelievable.

I didn't realize I wanted FPS mode in GTA until now.

R* have essentially turned GTA into whatever genre it wants to be. I love it and will double dip for PS4 gladly

deadfolk

I just looked at the pre-order in my download list, and it's showing as 48.1GB.

For comparison:

Shadow of Mordor: 26GB
Destiny: 17.4GB

Raise my wanted level if old.

Zok310

Banned
Would be great if they some how gave us a red dead redemption remake also.
That shit would make people go nuts.
Please announce coop in single player R*.

goonergaz

the night-time/raining motorbike scene looks amazing, so much traffic and detail - I reeally hope this delivers a solid framerate

hbkdx12

I wasn't going to double dip...

Sigh.

Same here. I was one of the tougher critics when it came to GTA V

but that First Person mode has me very very interested.

It's amazing that something like this would even exist in an open world game not even to mention one of this size and scope.

shandy706

People that don't think something looks "good/great" that don't take in to account EVERYTHING that a game is doing.......those people....drive me freaking nuts.

:p

buggs.gif

Seeing this released last year just ruins this for me. I can't get excited for a game I've already played. The hype would be through the roof for me if this wasn't released last year. Still will be for a certain extent, but the adoption rate would have been insane.

The people who held out. Lucky SOB's

Hip Hop

I wonder how possible would it be to make a Battlefield type of mode for online...FP only.

Is 1st person confirmed for MP? Or at least cockpit view?

Yeah, it's confirmed for MP. All the camera options. You can even create game types that are only FP.

rockstar just built a world that can crank out reasonable versions of..
flight simulator
driveclub
call of duty
rainbow six
punch out
(etc)
its an open world game genre simulatot!

zewone

This game is going to be fucking epic...again.

I can't believe how excited I am for a game I've already put so many hours into.

BouncyFrag

I liked GTAV but didn't play the hell out of it like I did in GTAIV from exploring the whole map to listening to all the radio content. Can't wait for this.

The IQ looks clean enough for me to be incredibly excited.

Purchase confirmed!

Got to get all my music onto my USB flash drive now.

Staf

Think it will be possible for Rockstar to have the most selling game one year and then having the same game, remastered, outselling everything else the year after? I wouldn't be surprised with a gamechange like this.

Saganator

Yeah, it's confirmed for MP. All the camera options. You can even create game types that are only FP.

Nice. Now that Rockstar has the engine ported over, I hope they go crazy with new story missions (new characters, or old ones) and content for GTA:O.

Liamc723

Holy fucking shit, this looks INSANE. I am so glad I only got to play the game for like 2 hours on the PS3, because I am so hyped for this re-release.

Top Bottom