• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V reveal @ IGN tomorrow 9am PT/12pm ET/5pm GMT with exclusive gameplay #1

Armaly

I hope there's a lot of traffic. I hated how Sleeping Dogs DE added tons of pedestrians on the street but the same amount of traffic vanilla had.

Now I'm officially excited, was waiting until they would reveal next gen game play because I know how secretive RockStar can be.. !

bud23

That is one outlet/show. The vast majority picked TLOU. It wasn't even close.

John Bender said:
Yes, it was!

Kallor said:
Yes, it was.

Critical acclaim- Metacritic score: GTA V 97 - TLOU 95

Commercial success- Million copies sold: GTA V 35 - TLOU 7

Yes, GTA V was the GOTY 2013.

Time to face it.

And haters be like....

qlDqQww.gif

Who cares what game you think was GOTY. This is a GTAV thread. GAF just stop with this high school drama bs.

Normal, legit banter.

Time to face it.

And haters be like....

qlDqQww.gif

That gif is amazing!
And I'll take GTA V over Naughty Dog any day.

Oh lawd next gen gameplay oh lawd oh lawd oh longjohnson

Simo

One of the best things about this on PS4? The share button.

Yeah thats what me and my friends are all excited about!

The ability to record some of the insane, ridiculous shit that happens in GTA Online is worth the price of a double dip alone.

This game + consoles that can easily record and upload the random shit that happens is going to be a amazing combo.

I just hope it has a proper Infamous / TLOU HD style photo mode because outside of the randomness it is a stunning world seem built for that kind of feature.

why are people sooo excited about a game that was released just a year ago =/

...no way any of you haven't played the game already since it did sell like 34 million copies -_-

i havent played it.. i waited for GTA 5 and Diablo 3 for the PS4 version..

got Diablo3... now i wait for my GTA5 cant wait

LurkingFear

Just knowing what R* is capable of, and on a "next-gen" machine no less, is going to set an industry standard as usual.

Silly they are trying to generate so much hype for a year old remaster. Are lineups really that bad this holiday?

No, they aren't. And you're really surprised at a Grand Theft Auto remaster, the first GTA on PS4, XB1 and then the PC release that will inevitably drop?

You're honestly surprised that IGN is doing a cover on one of the best selling, best rated games of all time that is seeing a massive improvement and re-release on the new consoles? Seriously?

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Yea some chose GTA, some chose Bioshock and Tomb Raider even, but the vast majority chose TLOU that it wasn't even close, and not only the media, even here on GAF it wasn't even close and TLOU smoked the competition, more so, on GAF GTAV finished 3, after the "hateful" Bioshock as well, so there is not really a way you can call GTA5 objectievely a GOTY, only as your opinion, not in the name of GAF or the media itself.

GAF as well ;)
sorry you are at the miniority here.
Bioshock Infinite ranked higher than GTA V on GAF? Are you fucking kidding me? That piece of shit didn't even deserve to be in the top ten. Sorry but that kind of reinforces the bad taste argument.

why are people sooo excited about a game that was released just a year ago =/

...no way any of you haven't played the game already since it did sell like 34 million copies -_-

I sometimes catch myself thinking the same about Halo, but then I remember everyone has different opinions. I have stopped myself playing V on the ps3 for about six months, and much longer since I played the single player. It's time.

One of the best things about this on PS4? The share button.

This.

I can never imagine not being able to take screenshots of my games on the fly ever again. I use it so much. And now we have YT upload support...lawdy, I'ma upload so many clips of this game.

Bioshock Infinite ranked higher than GTA V on GAF? Are you fucking kidding me? That piece of shit didn't even deserve to be in the top ten. Sorry but that kind of reinforces the bad taste argument.

Dude, Heavy Rain was over Fallout: New Vegas, Star Craft II, AC: Brohood, and some others ... I don't trust GAF GOTY.

Any news on this? Pitchfork is saying the entire soundtrack collection is coming to vinyl! Newly updated stations and all- this is massive! Here!

0a2dc4b3.jpg

Holy gooooooodness! THE GTA V NEWS IS INCOMING!

would only buy it since its limited, soundtrack was zzzzzzz meh imo
$$$$4

finally can see some footage of the game in action :D, lol at the last of us vs gta battle, both were amazing games

but i got it this way
best single player - the last of us
best multiplayer- gta v

i was so disappointed in the last of us multiplayer, save us uncharted 4

Share button will be great to use with this game.
Yeah it's probably half the reason I'm excited.

Snapmatic in-game photos are a bit slow and Social Club limits how many photos you can take... I have exceeded than limit probably 3-4x now. So I'm looking forward a lot to take pics or vids with the PS4. Especially to share that random crazy moments you weren't expecting. That feature was basically built for GTA free roam.

rallaren

TLoU stole hype of this game for me. Hopefully it will be better this time. I should wait for the PC release but it'll be too difficult and I'm going to play it on console anyway.

Alot seems dedicated to Online aswell really and I'm not into it.

Time to face it.

The Last of Us - 62.5*
Grand Theft Auto V - 29.5*

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=734511

lol

These two games are both absolutely fantastic. TLOU was the most intense, visceral game I have ever played. GTA V is the most fun hands down. I will put a lot more hours into GTA simply because of the type of game it is.

I already have GTA V preordered on PSN and can't freaking wait to blow some more shit up!

The Argus

Any news on this? Pitchfork is saying the entire soundtrack collection is coming to vinyl! Newly updated stations and all- this is massive! Here!

0a2dc4b3.jpg

Holy gooooooodness! THE GTA V NEWS IS INCOMING!

Nice, Rockstar sure knows how package a soundtrack. Hope this includes all the new songs for this release

Top Bottom