• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V reveal @ IGN tomorrow 9am PT/12pm ET/5pm GMT with exclusive gameplay #1

Foffy

Banned
8GCWq8B.gif

gTWj8FT.gif

I forgot Bioshock Infinite even came out last year. That game just same and went.

Silly they are trying to generate so much hype for a year old remaster. Are lineups really that bad this holiday?

A remaster to one of the best games of the last generation, and a game that has yet to have a PC release. There's a very, very clear interest in the game.

GTA has always been a late arrival to PC since III, but they're usually the definitive versions of those games. Hopefully it doesn't require mods to get it to that point this time! Even in 2014, San Andreas is still being worked on with all of its PC problems.

Reallllllly hope GTA V is not a copycat of that or an unfathomably poor technical port like IV was.

sunnz

Considering GTA V has probably one of the worst radio stations and song for any GTA game, that doesn't excite me.

Andrew.

Banned
:( why you gotta do that

It was too easy. Ha!

On topic, Im wondering if the "advanced damage effects" mean that the gunplay and hit detection on enemies will be improved. If they knocked it up to Max Payne 3 or even Redemption quality, that would be kick ass.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Considering GTA V has probably one of the worst radio stations and song for any GTA game, that doesn't excite me.
It's worse than Vice City and San Andreas but better than the rest imo. I lked the soundtrack well enough. Certainly a lot better than the awful GTA IV soundtrack.

JayEH

Guess I'm one of the few not hyped or craving this. It's GTA V on a more powerful console. I can imagine that fine in my mind. We've seen how other up ports have looked and they look good but nothing mind blowing.

Foffy

Banned
Guess I'm one of the few not hyped or craving this. It's GTA V on a more powerful console. I can imagine that fine in my mind. We've seen how other up ports have looked and they look good but nothing mind blowing.

It's not just a port, but a port with more content. They've already announced what double dippers are getting, but I imagine the base game will have more activities. I think selling drugs was one of the implied new activities.

JLeack

Banned
I'm very curious if the official Black Friday bundle will include GTAV alone or GTAV and another game (ie the Dell deal).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Alright? Not sure what validation you want out of this.

I've been patiently anticipating the pc version, but any new footage is welcome.

Then all I'll need is some solid reassurance this isnt a shit port job and my money (or the Best Buy gift cards I'll inevitably get for xmas) is as good as theirs.

Pls be PS4 Ingame Footage !

Well CVG did say this !

We've seen it! We reveal *everything* about our 2 hours+ with new-gen (PS4) #GTAV in tomorrow's @GTAVoclock GMT 5pm, PT 12pm

So it seems like they are showing off the PS4 version of the game!

The original soundtrack was the best music in the game, especially the dynamics of it on certain missions {Mr Phillips, Crystal Maze, Minor Turbulence etc)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjYQekhlfyE

I dont suck dicks, but if Tangerine Dream was a dick I would drain its cum so hard and fast.

132798986051.jpg

Tobor

I'm free(heaven helps the man) is one of my favorite songs ever. To have Kenny fucking Loggins himself introduce it? Unbelievably awesome.

Los Santos Rock Radio wins.

Foffy

Banned
Can't wait for them to fuck up the PC port.

T-they've gotten better. Sure, San Andreas, Manhunt 2, Bully, GTA IV, EFLC, and L.A. Noire were all pretty problematic ports, their most recent - Max Payne 3 - was actually incredibly solid!

Akronis

T-they've gotten better. Sure, San Andreas, Manhunt 2, Bully, GTA IV, EFLC, and L.A. Noire were all pretty problematic ports, their most recent - Max Payne 3 - was actually incredibly solid!

Yea but Max Payne 3 was a corridor shooter. I have absolutely no faith in them for an open-world game on PC.

Horns

Can't wait. There is no console game that can match the scope of GTA V. I'm hoping they release the DLC they were talking up a while back in this version and make the DLC available for purchase on 360/PS3.

woen

Any news on the single player dlc they mentioned in like may?

Nope, but imo we can expect a spring 2015 release, or autumn if it's something big like a new city (they kind of mentioned it "South of San Andreas"), which means we'll get news between december and february.
I hope at least

daftstar

The original soundtrack was the best music in the game, especially the dynamics of it on certain missions {Mr Phillips, Crystal Maze, Minor Turbulence etc)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjYQekhlfyE

I dont suck dicks, but if Tangerine Dream was a dick I would drain its cum so hard and fast.

Co-sign. I remember being obsessed with the in-game dynamic soundtrack after the official soundtrack wasn't nearly as good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67QZFukVVjk

Damn now I really wanna replay the campaign. Can't wait to see how it looks on new-gen.

orborborb

why are people sooo excited about a game that was released just a year ago =/

...no way any of you haven't played the game already since it did sell like 34 million copies -_-

I stopped specifically because the framerate just bothered me more and more, and I knew I wanted my first experience of most of the later missions to be at a solid framerate

Tainted

Silly they are trying to generate so much hype for a year old remaster. Are lineups really that bad this holiday?

it has new gameplay? wow that's new to me.

why are people sooo excited about a game that was released just a year ago =/

...no way any of you haven't played the game already since it did sell like 34 million copies -_-

Why do you guys bother trolling this thread ? We get it, you're not interested

Just accept that there are people interested in either

a) Playing the game for the first time as they missed out playing it last gen or
b) Looking forward to replaying through arguably one of the best GTAs in the series at a higher Res, Framerate & level of detail

Top Bottom