• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

Booshka

Learn to BxR and Double-shot noobs, it makes the game faster and more fun.

Although I doubt off-host grenade reloading will be in, because it is tied to peer to peer connections.

e3-2014-halo-2-anniversary-cinematic---johnson-442eb430ad38452dbb207e2d3e40d497.jpg

e3-2014-halo-2-anniversary-cinematic---lord-hood-983bb43abdae4a7398ad65251fdc7f1b.jpg

e3-2014-halo-2-anniversary-cinematic---arbiter-684e1a23f77d4480aa1f92a245688116.jpg
iZOoOptRFOcFu.gif

ElRenoRaven

The conference as a whole was pretty average I felt but holy fuck at the Halo announcement. I can't believe it was actually real.

Halo customs are coming back y'all

I actually thought it was an amazing conference. It was entirely gaming. You didn't see shit about tv, etc. Crackdown, Halo, Sunset Overdrive. Those all blew me away.

Woorloog

Banned
IGN confirmed glitches and tricks will still work. So BxR is in too

I wondered whether they meant campaign only or also MP.
If MP too, as it appears to be, well, i won't be playing Halo 2 MP assuming i get Xbone.

If i can play purely Halo 3 MP... well, that would be nice. Worried about this "mix of all 3 games" MP, though perhaps it is merely a playlist.

Caladrius

The conference as a whole was pretty average I felt but holy fuck at the Halo announcement. I can't believe it was actually real.

Halo customs are coming back y'all

My thoughts exactly.I'm sad there's no PC release but this is still pretty damned good.

Fuchsdh

Reading the IGN infodump sounds like the multiplayer is being handled the way I'd like it. Blend of all the games in matchmaking via voting, and the complete map collections, the better to play customs on.

Still a lot to see how it works (are we stuck with each versions' iterations of Forge, for example), but still very very cool.

BigShow36

Last piece of this puzzle is going to be how well the party lobby system is handled. Each MP Suite should have it's own exclusive playlists in addition to the blended playlist. I really don't want to be forced to play Halo 3 or Halo 2.

FourDoor

Stinkles, can you clarify if the Halo 5 Beta invite and the other extras are exclusive to the disk only purchase or will those be available for us Digital Download only buyers as well?

wwm0nkey

That Halo 5 small trailer is mixed. I saw arena and got happy but then i saw new abilities,not sure what it means exactly though.

From the way Frankie was saying it, its not AAs so Im thinking it might be something everyone starts out with or find on the maps, which is 100% okay in my opinion if thats the case. Hope its on map though,

Stylistically the updates to the Campaign look closer to Halo 2 than Anniversary looked closer to CE.
Thank you.

And based on those screenshots, the cutscenes look fantastic.

My only worry about the collection is the population. Looks like a packed Fall for multiplayer games on Xbox One.

So bring it to PC.

Top Bottom