• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5 Guardians: #huntthetruth

I wonder if Petra is going to try contacting him asking what the fuck he just did.

That said, how long was the recording. If he was taking a colony ship from Earth to the Outer Colonies, that would take several weeks wouldn't it? Unless the slipspace improvements of the engineers propagated throughout the UEG extremely fast

Paradicia

I wonder if Petra is going to try contacting him asking what the fuck he just did.

That said, how long was the recording. If he was taking a colony ship from Earth to the Outer Colonies, that would take several weeks wouldn't it? Unless the slipspace improvements of the engineers propagated throughout the UEG extremely fast

With it being that into that far into the future, I'd imagine the recording being spanned over a few weeks wouldn't matter to the file size capabilities of whatever device he's using.

golem

Interesting he got placed on the same flight as the boot camp guy. Someone/thing is intervening in his life, wonder if its for good or bad.

He's not out in the Outer Colonies, from what I can tell.

Also, yeah, they've gotten a lot better at slipspace travel, judging from the lack of cryo-sleep.

Interesting he got placed on the same flight as the boot camp guy. Someone/thing is intervening in his life, wonder if its for good or bad.

Depends. The guys that were handling him mention that it was a hell of a computer error that would put the on the same flight. So, it's either going to be bureaucratic oversight, or someone trying to lead Ben on a trail of breadcrumbs.

Mix

Depends. The guys that were handling him mention that it was a hell of a computer error that would put the on the same flight. So, it's either going to be bureaucratic oversight, or someone trying to lead Ben on a trail of breadcrumbs.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sully was actually trying to point Ben in the right direction, you have to know that Sully's boss is the one who set this up and sully decided to go with Ben for a reason.

Might even be why he didn't directly bring up his call being monitored. Calling it now that Sully is on Ben's side.

Faith

When the announced the whole thing I was like "meh", but now I can't wait to hear more!

It's like a really good book. How many episodes will we get?

I wouldn't be surprised if Sully was actually trying to point Ben in the right direction, you have to know that Sully's boss is the one who set this up and sully decided to go with Ben for a reason.

Might even be why he didn't directly bring up his call being monitored. Calling it now that Sully is on Ben's side.

I hope so, but a lot can change from FuD to now. He might be drinking the ONI Kool-Aid...

When the announced the whole thing I was like "meh", but now I can't wait to hear more!

It's like a really good book. How many episodes will we get?

7 more if they stop the Sunday before E3 starts, 8 including the Sunday after. Also barring any date/frequency of episode changes.

georgc

I feel like I should read the books. You guys are getting all hyped because of Blue Team and I'm here, waiting for something to be hyped for :p

No really....they are that awesome. I want to see the complete lack of communication and amazing efficiency of Blue Team when in battle. A squad that has worked together for decades AND they are Spartan IIs? It cannot get better.

Bsigg12

So that Xbox email had a date range from the 25th to the 28th. We are getting that poster thing and we got the Hunt The Truth episode, what else could they be releasing?

So that Xbox email had a date range from the 25th to the 28th. We are getting that poster thing and we got the Hunt The Truth episode, what else could they be releasing?

Emails probably stopped being sent out. Tomorrow will be wave 2/3 (the rest of us poor bastards that haven't gotten an email) and probably a few other news sites with pieces. The 28th will probably be completed picture, and maybe a few other tidbits. Hopefully an announcement of what's included in the limited editions.

"20ft apart"

Apparently in the 2550s they're still using the ridiculous imperial system.

Imperial you say?

$_35.JPG

Paradicia

Wouldn't it be awesome if the final episode was an interview with the chief? Imagine the chief just buzzing in on some rogue comms link and saying "you want to hear the real story?" The feels..

jem0208

Just finished the episode, damn this thing is soooo good.

Seriously, this deserves to win awards. The writing, direction and acting are all superb.

Wouldn't it be awesome if the final episode was an interview with the chief? Imagine the chief just buzzing in on some rogue comms link and saying "you want to hear the real story?" The feels..

That'll be the the E3 campaign trailer. Starts off with Ben talking about stuff and then boom Chief interrupts and narrates as the trailer plays. Believe

Mix

really interesting to see what they do on the 28th, I've been yapping to a few that it'll be the LEs and all, but it seems like this was planned for a reason. Maybe it'll be a new trailer, maybe it'll be neither. Whatever it is, they wouldn't set something this big up for cover art alone. I'm really hoping it's the LEs

Honestly, I think I would be interested in a book expanding on Ben more. Love his character. Lets make him the protagonist for a next series of novels which details how slimy ONI is.

"20ft apart"
Apparently in the 2550s they're still using the ridiculous imperial system.
Well, all the ships are measured in Meters and Kilometers. Metric is still in the running.

Ben is already a way more better character then Locke. I just love this show.
And sadly it will probably be Ben who dies and Locke who lives. Oh the humanity!

Top Bottom