• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5 Guardians: #huntthetruth

Unfortunately, we can see it coming I guess. But I believe Sully is on his side.

I'd be happy if they somehow found a way to make Ben, Blue Teams provider of Intel, it could work, especially if they are going rogue

...Or at the bare minimum, give him a proper image which can be put up on his wiki page.
Benjamin_Giraud.jpg

I don't think this does him justice.

Hey, I can dream

LordOfChaos

Hmm, so anyone thinking that Sullivan is on Bens side instead of ONIs here? He was pretty adamant about getting him on the right flight at the right time, where he found that voice actor.

I'd be happy if they somehow found a way to make Ben, Blue Teams provider of Intel, it could work, especially if they are going rogue... Or at the bare minimum, give him a propor image which can be put up on his wiki page. I don't think
Benjamin_Giraud.jpg

This does him justice
Hey, I can dream

I think it's going to be Mshak filling that role, honestly. Ben isn't going to make it :(

Hoooooly shit I can't believe this is actually happening. We're getting Blue Team. Hooooly crap.

I've dreamed of this day since I read First Strike before H2. I've wanted this to happen for so long. Hold me guys.

ryan299

Hoooooly shit I can't believe this is actually happening. We're getting Blue Team. Hooooly crap.

I've dreamed of this day since I read First Strike before H2. I've wanted this to happen for so long. Hold me guys.

Me too man. I was so hyped when reach was teased, only to be let down when it was a brand new team.

Me too man. I was so hyped when reach was teased, only to be let down when it was a brand new team.

Oh man, dont bring back that pain. I wanted Reach to be the Chief and Blue team so bad only to be let down by it being Noble Team. So glad we can finally see them in a game.

Bsigg12

Btw is Sully played by the same actor as in the Forward unto dawn?

That would be a little weird because that actor who played Sully in FUD is only 21 and this takes places 32 years after FUD. I mean I suppose you could if you say his voice hasn't changed in 30+ years.

Catching up on this thread and I literally made the "Hnnnnng" sound out loud four or five times.

This is so much goodness.

Also we should have the limited edition statue info by E3 at the latest.

I'll be rocking the Halo 5 Limited Xbox One in November. Just like what I did for Reach: bought limited edition then the console, the other copy of Reach limited edition is still there in mint condition lol.

Was RvB always supposed to be in their own halo universe or were they supposed to be their own thing?

They seem to be vague on some stuff, like never actually saying covenant.

It started attached to the main 'verse (there's a Chief mention in the first episode), but it's pretty clearly it's own thing by the time the BGC end.

Welfare

Was RvB always supposed to be in their own halo universe or were they supposed to be their own thing?

They seem to be vague on some stuff, like never actually saying covenant.

I think Burnie compared the RvB verse to the distance between your hand and your thrown controller after raging at Halo.

I might be wrong on that, but it was something like that. But basically its own thing.

I wonder what those audio submissions are going to be used for. I have to imagine it'll be something as simple as "after I backed up my info to Waypoint, I started getting feedback from every corner of Earth, such as [submissions here]" in HtT6.

Top notch production qualities.. writing.. voice acting.. everything. One of the best 'transmedia' productions I've ever seen.

I loved Mendez showing up, didn't sound like he needed to lie at all either, just omit some ages. Such a great call back, this entire series has been a treasure trove for lore aficionados.

I still think Sully is on the up & up, somehow.

Would love to see Sully and Lasky have a meetup/confrontation at some point. Corbulo fight fight fight!

Top Bottom