• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Asking again since top of the page:

There are new commons in the update right? Should I switch back to bronze to finish them or just stick with Silvers?

Sai

usually Bravo tweets when it's good to spend your REQs.
Right. I'll wait it out.

Asking again since top of the page:

There are new commons in the update right? Should I switch back to bronze to finish them or just stick with Silvers?
Just buy Silvers, man. You aren't always guaranteed an unlock in Bronze packs, and even if you do get an unlock, it'll only be one. Silvers have two guaranteed unlocks.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
What do you all think about the 'boss takedown' update.
If it means you do 1% damage and you get an assist credit where before you had to do 10%, that is diplomatic and doesn't mean much.

If it means you have to attack within the last 1% of HP to get a full takedown credit and before it was attacking within the last 10%, it may mean multiple people were getting credit for the same kill before and something about credit payouts is being culled in that regard.

JackHerer

Oh shit!! Multi-team!! I love me some multi team. Quality playlist for solo players usually. Good fun. Better have oddball.

Edit: Oh, BTB maps..

Welfare

I'm so glad my first Arena game was on T
orque

Fuck off with this map selection process. Give me the new map the first game.

Oh thank god I got Darkstar.

Hey, just doublechecking, those Coliseum changes turned out to be FUD, right?

(Not accusing anybody here of deliberately spreading FUD, just thought I'd check.)

Akai__

Hey, just doublechecking, those Coliseum changes turned out to be FUD, right?

(Not accusing anybody here of deliberately spreading FUD, just thought I'd check.)

The Torque one was true, but I have no clue how Heytred was able to test the Refresh map. Haven't seen him starting Coliseum.

Mix

I'm gonna stream some Halo 5 tonight
on the ReclaimerHub account
if anyone wants to join me in the shenanigans send me a message: Mixmisterchief on XBL

Top Bottom