• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Glass

wIMb.jpg

Welfare

^ Might want to wait a bit. I saw that too and got no reqs from my silver.

How has quitting an Arena match in the first 10 seconds not result in an instant 24 hour ban? Shit is stupid. Thanks for the loss asshole.

link1201

Just unlocked Grenadier
"All of Your grenades are extra powerful. As a safety precaution, you also take reduced damage from grenade explosions"

Also just noticed an update pack. Did we get one for previous updates?

tootsi666

Don't see any note about no longer spawning you off the side of that cliff on Stormbreak. One time it happened to me and 3 other teammates at once.

I thought this happened to me on a couple assassination attempts. Glad to know I'm not crazy.
They changed radar to only show sprinting/thrusting players? I haven't played or read about Halo 5 in a month so I'm out of the loop

EYEL1NER

Started the update three hours ago.
Only at 27%.
Ugh.

Hell, I don't even need to play on new maps or with new gear, I just wanna get some Halo going. My SC only needs 400 grenade kills left to get the last kill commendation past Lvl 3 and unlock Achilles and I just want to get on and play. But this update is taking forever. Maybe I'll stop it and power cycle the console and start it back up again.

Spartan3PC

I think the Perfect kill medal announcement for the Halo CE pistol isn't working anymore. I got a few perfects with it in multi-team and Jeff never said it.

Sorry Funknown wherever you are :(

In English, it implies that each letter stands for a word. Just say 'gym' all lowercase since it's just the shortened form of the word, not an acronym. Just like we say 'plane' to mean airplane, not 'PLANE'.

Oh that makes sense like NASA or USMC right? thanks for the help guys :D

mo60

I got the hannibal scorpion in that Ghost Meridian Update Req Pack.Won't use it until I get more of them. Now I just need to update the game when I get home. I don't think I will be able to try anything released with this update much in the next two weeks because of finals.

Sai

First match of Warzone today was on Skirmish at Darkstar, and my team won it too. Nice map.

The REQ UI is so much faster now; I'm lovin' it.

EYEL1NER

Got on Waypoint and opened my promo REQ pack. Got a Song of Peace, Razor's Edge, and Hannibal Scorpion. Like I'll ever be able to bring myself to use them up.

Plasma

Banned
Five games of team slayer and I've been the only one with a positive KDR, please game stop matchmaking me with these people.

Kalentan

I like the new map. Sucks my team was doing good and then fucked it up in the end. :( Enemy team had better coordination in the end.

I can't wait to ping myself all the time! The Spartan company tab is cool too. Odd that like 2 members are on though lol. Thought more people would be testing this stuff out

Unlocked everything on waypoint while waiting for the update to finish. Got the common with the first bronze pack I tried, everything else with Arena packs, silvers and golds. Still have something like 150k RP leftover lol.

Unlocked everything on waypoint while waiting for the update to finish. Got the common with the first bronze pack I tried, everything else with Arena packs, silvers and golds. Still have something like 150k RP leftover lol.

I had 100k RP + 7 Arena packs, I was around 40k left when I unlocked everything. I spent the remaining 40k to bolster my collection, now back to hoarding.

So around the time the elite controller got an aiming update, my skills in this game just plummeted. I am legit bad now. I can't hit anything, and this makes playing ranked matches a knightmare because my skill rating seems to refuse to lower to where it should be. My first placement match was a team of all onyx, which was always too high. Like, I can't play this game outside of warzone it seems.

i miss it when the announcer in the bungie halo games didn't sound so smarmy.

every time he says "slayer" in h5 it makes me a bit sad. I miss my old, cold, numb to the world halo announcer

i would totally spend req points for a less enthused halo announcer pack

i miss it when the announcer in the bungie halo games didn't sound so smarmy.

every time he says "slayer" in h5 it makes me a bit sad. I miss my old, cold, numb to the world halo announcer

i would totally spend req points for a less enthused halo announcer pack

This thinking is why we don't have goofy end game celebrations. :(

Top Bottom