• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

This thinking is why we don't have goofy end game celebrations. :(

i don't mind the goofy parts of halo though. Like the confetti cheering headshots and silly grunts celebrating their bdays and such.

just dont like how excited the announcer is for me to slay folks. feels wrong, i want my old numb and tired announcer back

i don't mind the goofy parts of halo though. Like the confetti cheering headshots and silly grunts celebrating their bdays and such.

just dont like how excited the announcer is for me to slay folks. feels wrong, i want my old numb and tired announcer back

Puuurfect is the greatest call of all time though.

I forgot you could open stuff on Waypoint (update taking forever 40% QQ). I had around 180k points and six arena packs. Now I have 100k points and still three arena packs. Can save all of it for Reach!

Mix

EYEL1NER

I forgot you could open stuff on Waypoint (update taking forever 40% QQ). I had around 180k points and six arena packs. Now I have 100k points and still three arena packs. Can save all of it for Reach!
Until I someone on the last page say they were opening stuff up ahead of time before installing the update, I too had forgotten they could be opened online. I think it is because it is hidden away on the H5 page of your profile, if it was selectable from the profile drop-down I don't imagine I would ever forget.
I'm at 87% now. Turning the Xbone off and letting it continue to DL seems to be going quicker than letting it sit there signed in and powered up. I've got to go pick my wife up from work so by the time I get back, it should be ready for me. I don't have any REQ points banked though, I barely have enough to get one silver pack right now. I won't be getting everything for a while.

I was already leaning on the side of not buying DOOM, but hearing the DLC plans basically solidified that for me. I can't be bothered by season passes and overpriced DLC that locks multiplayer portions behind a paywall any longer.

Halo has spoiled me.
I think the Perfect kill medal announcement for the Halo CE pistol isn't working anymore. I got a few perfects with it in multi-team and Jeff never said it.

Sorry Funknown wherever you are :(
That sucks, but nice that it's in Multi-Team. What map?

And while we're on the subject, I find it funny how they lowered the bloom on it, making it even more powerful lol. I would love
love love love love love love
for them to change it to projectile bullets over hitscan. Perhaps that's what they're prepping for? I won't hold my breath, but that would be awesome if Tashi or David walked into that room and flipped the bullet travel time switch from hitscan to projectile. They're good guys, unlike that other fellow who constantly lies to us. I mean, where the hell is that grenade we were promised, eh Stinkles??

Sai

Unlocked everything. 6 Hannibal Scorpions; might hold onto that extra one for Warzone Saturday.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that after the Warzone match earlier, all music stopped playing. Even the intro for the BTB match I played right after was silent.

Ade

Stream dat shit

I already have all the unlocks...

orEARKO.jpg

Madness

Haruko

Came up 30,000 RP shy of getting all the Meridian unlocks. Guess that's the price I pay for part-timing Halo too much in favor of Division recently. Looking forward to dialing that back for more Halo time.

Sadly, I probably won't be on much til tomorrow, as I'm going to the pivotal Flyers vs Red Wings game tonight.

BraXzy

Patch notes at the bottom https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo-5-guardians/updates/ghosts-of-meridian

Spartan Company members will now appear in the Active Roster
April 14 – 18: Warzone Firefight Beta playlist goes live.

You can ping yourself to your teammates with the up D-pad.

Ooooooh snap some awesome news.

I won't have a chance to play tonight. How is the update folks? We might hit OT4 tonight... Have we landed on a titleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Managed to play a match on the new Warzone map and boy does it seem awesome. The smaller, U shape flows really nicely. Not a lot of congestion like on the more linear maps. Looks amazing too.

mcrommert

Banned
Am i the only one who has noticed they have added clan members to their own menu in the friends section? I haven't seen it mentioned and this is huge

BraXzy

Am i the only one who has noticed they have added clan members to their own menu in the friends section? I haven't seen it mentioned and this is huge

Yeah it was one of the major points in the patch notes before. Great to have the Spartan Companies finally have an impact in-game.

How does it work, are they in a separate category or are they blended in with the rest of your following list?

link1201

Yeah it was one of the major points in the patch notes before. Great to have the Spartan Companies finally have an impact in-game.

How does it work, are they in a separate category or are they blended in with the rest of your following list?

Under roster it goes:
Fireteam Friends Halogaf Recent

Top Bottom