• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

jem0208

Can someone please turn 'derp grunt' into an emoticon for us to use during E3 pls?

sXVAGjN.png

LG3SZ8C.png

EUJvZAG.png

Omni

Just a couple more days to e3. I haven't been this excited about a Halo since Halo

Haha. Oh god this franchise has me hooked. Even after Halo 4 and all that was wrong with it, I'm still wanting more.

jem0208

Holy shit, can you make that bigger?

I literally cannot find the bunny image at any bigger size. I tried reverse image searching for it and Google came up with nothing...

One minute, I'll try something else...

6siZCyC.png

Zdg1IU7.png

Can't really go much bigger before the ears start getting really distorted...

I literally cannot find the bunny image at any bigger size. I tried reverse image searching for it and Google came up with nothing...

6siZCyC.png

Zdg1IU7.png

I award you HaloGAF Gold.

6siZCyC.png

Zdg1IU7.png

Fantastico

RowdyReverb

6siZCyC.png

Zdg1IU7.png

Oh wow. Instant classic.

Fuchsdh

Nice touch in the background.

I think the lead artist must've been watching Dinasoaurs in Space while on a psychedelic trip

Hear that everybody!? My ideas are on par with Battlefront!

I know lol

There would need to be some things to differentiate it from Battlefront like the FTL bit I mentioned. I only played Battlefront a couple times at my buds house back in the day. I remember space battles but nothing about stealing a core or destroying the ship. Most of my playtime was spent on Hoth though so go figure.

In Battlefront you could either destroy targets on the exterior of the ship, or go in and take them out via internal means.

Problem with the mode was that it tended to play out the same ways often, and in the Galactic Conquest mode you ended up constantly fighting space battles with your foe and it got tired fast. Luckily that probably wouldn't be an issue with any Halo multiplayer-based mode.

I really hope we get more metal in H5G, even if it's not Misha Mansoor. I think it'd actually be a cool fit for the Flood (maybe new flood?), but at the same time I don't want the classic Bollywood horror movie music to go away. Maybe they could retool the Pure Forms and have you fight two instances of Flood: "classic" types that escape a Forerunner research facility, and a more developed strain somehow. (Halo Escalation spoilers)
Maybe the Flood strain that stowed away on the Spirit of Fire, considering the Halo Wars Shield World had new variations like the Bomber Form.

It was surprisingly awesome hearing Mansoor's work right after the Mausoleum fight, moreso than during imo - those distorted bass licks punctuating your gunfire as you mopped up those last three Elites late to the party and Cortana's "I'm getting confirmed reports of Flood" worked really well together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom